August 2010 anyone?

My dd and I are only 1 wk away from our 6 day YC trip. Wishing now we had booked for longer, but went last year for 9 days.

House has been cleaned :dance3:; housesitter has instructions (and will love my little doggie as much as I do!) :goodvibes; ironing is done :woohoo:; credit card companies have been notified of out of state travel ::yes::; DD and her family have already arrived...AKV :jumping1:; and the rest of the family has only 60 HOURS before the plane lands in Orlando :cool1::mickeyjum
:cool1:....guess I'd better think about PACKING :eek:! :tink:

House has been cleaned :dance3:; housesitter has instructions (and will love my little doggie as much as I do!) :goodvibes; ironing is done :woohoo:; credit card companies have been notified of out of state travel ::yes::; DD and her family have already arrived...AKV :jumping1:; and the rest of the family has only 60 HOURS before the plane lands in Orlando :cool1::mickeyjum
:cool1:....guess I'd better think about PACKING :eek:! :tink:

Goopysolelady..fellow texan!
I could have just about written your entire status line! Did the same thing today in cleaning the house and making sure the housesitter has the instructions for the pets.
My wife has all of our bags laid out and all that's missing is my swim trunks (now where did I put those goggles?)

Today is my lil daughters birthday but the 14th is her BIG belated B-day gift!

WOO HOOO!
:banana:

My brother (27) and I (29) will be at the Polynesian from 8/27 - 8/31 -
anyone else going to be there that week!? :)

6 more sleeps for us. My 6 yo ds met me at the door with his suitcase when I got out of work today and told me that he, dh and dd were leaving for Disney and I could meet them there on Tuesday. He had a major melt down when I told him that he too had to wait because he didn't have plane tickets for today and didn't have a place to stay. So I guess we all are waiting 6 days.

6 more sleeps for us. My 6 yo ds met me at the door with his suitcase when I got out of work today and told me that he, dh and dd were leaving for Disney and I could meet them there on Tuesday. He had a major melt down when I told him that he too had to wait because he didn't have plane tickets for today and didn't have a place to stay. So I guess we all are waiting 6 days.

Aww poor little guy. :surfweb:

Goopysolelady..fellow texan!
I could have just about written your entire status line! Did the same thing today in cleaning the house and making sure the housesitter has the instructions for the pets.
My wife has all of our bags laid out and all that's missing is my swim trunks (now where did I put those goggles?)

Today is my lil daughters birthday but the 14th is her BIG belated B-day gift!

WOO HOOO!
:banana:

Hey! Where are ya'll (gotta get some "Texan" in here!) staying? We'll be at BWV 14th/15 and then move to BLT 16th-21st; sister and niece are flying in from Dallas on the 18th and will be at the Poly. What birthday did daughter celebrate? Youngest granddaughter turned 4 on the 1st; oldest turned 8 in July. Sure the little one would love a playmate if we could meet up. Almost 2 AM and GOTTA get to bed. One more day and 3 days worth of "stuff' to get done yet (didn't help that my car "died" today in this heat and MY "baby" girl needs work done in her back yard so her dogs can't dig out while we're gone!) ... just added more to the "to do" list! We need to leave for Hobby at 4 AM Sat. morning and I just gotta get some rest 'cause I know I won't get any next week! Hope to see ya there!:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter