August 2012: Precious Memories...

I finished 3 batches of diced peaches and 29 containers of peach jam and 1 measley scrapbook page. Oh well, I guess that's better than nothing.

So my total for the month is 18 pages.

Still hoping to meet my monthly goal, but it's not looking good.

I finished 3 batches of diced peaches and 29 containers of peach jam and 1 measley scrapbook page. Oh well, I guess that's better than nothing.

So my total for the month is 18 pages.

Still hoping to meet my monthly goal, but it's not looking good.

You're going to be really glad to have those peaches & jam come winter! You can't eat scrapbook pages!

So the baby album I was working on grew to 41 pages!! It was a mix of pocket pages and 12 x 12 pages, and all but 2 qualified under the 6 x 6 rule if you count that I did 1 4 x 6 decorated mat and 1 4 x 6 journalling box for each pocket page except for the one with the 4 x 4 squares! There were 6 - 12 x 12 - 2 page layouts and about 10 12 x 12 one pagers, then the rest were pocket pages with various layouts - 12 x 4, 6 x 8, 6 x 12 (you get the idea) openings as well as the 4 x 6ers. It ended up being really beautiful, and the mom-to-be loved it!

SO, please add 31 more pages to my total! Now I have to dig out my desk for the next project!

PS - used the Simple Stories baby line and a Carta Bella line that had soft pinks, reds and butterscotch. Also used up a few page kits I've had laying around for about 4-5 years. It was good to go into my stash!

Yipee 2 pages done to complete Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party album. Now to get the park albums complete before our Dec trip.

I will try posting some later. I took picts as I put the album together.

So the baby album I was working on grew to 41 pages!! It was a mix of pocket pages and 12 x 12 pages, and all but 2 qualified under the 6 x 6 rule if you count that I did 1 4 x 6 decorated mat and 1 4 x 6 journalling box for each pocket page except for the one with the 4 x 4 squares! There were 6 - 12 x 12 - 2 page layouts and about 10 12 x 12 one pagers, then the rest were pocket pages with various layouts - 12 x 4, 6 x 8, 6 x 12 (you get the idea) openings as well as the 4 x 6ers. It ended up being really beautiful, and the mom-to-be loved it!

SO, please add 31 more pages to my total! Now I have to dig out my desk for the next project!

PS - used the Simple Stories baby line and a Carta Bella line that had soft pinks, reds and butterscotch. Also used up a few page kits I've had laying around for about 4-5 years. It was good to go into my stash!

WOW! This was a good month for you! Are you planning to post pictures somewhere? Did the new mom love it?

I got Gorilla Trail done so another 6 pages for me
that is all for this week so far - I have to get going again but work really tierd me out yesterday

WOW! This was a good month for you! Are you planning to post pictures somewhere? Did the new mom love it?

Unfortunately, I did not take pictures of my layouts, although I do have pictures from the kits that I can post somewhere.

She LOVED it! The Simple Stories papers had some cut-apart papers with the months...so there is one for each month with the number of months old, a space to write the height and weight and then an area to journal milestones. I edged everything with soft brown chalk for a unified look. I just wanted it to be simple and fast for her to use. They also had paper with owls on it! so cute!

Please add 6 more pages for me tonight Thanks.

You can put me down for 8 layouts which makes 12 in total for the month.

Thanks!

Good Job, Ladies!

Here's 1 for the count, a title page with an oops! Using the paper with Tinkerbell on it wasn't the right choice for this page map - the photo space disappeared in favor of tink.

201208TitlePage001-1.jpg

Linda I love your page.

I got 2more done tonight. Some paper piercing put together to hopefully complete some more pages.

On a roll here- please add another 4 pages for today. Need to get the WDW/Universal book done before school starts next Tuesday.
Thanks Nancy.

OK I got 2 two page LOs done for each AK book for the Sarfi ride
so that is 12 more pages for me - that is all for this month

Linda if you have a really good photo for that page - I would add it to the bottom - kinda thinking 2 smaller ones would look better - but right on top of the "ribbon" papers - looks great either way

OK I got 2 two page LOs done for each AK book for the Sarfi ride
so that is 12 more pages for me - that is all for this month

Linda if you have a really good photo for that page - I would add it to the bottom - kinda thinking 2 smaller ones would look better - but right on top of the "ribbon" papers - looks great either way

Unfortunately, I don't have a photo at all - Needed to beg a photo from other participants, but a little photo would be a great idea. Maybe I can go through my old albums and 'lift' one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter