August 2012: Precious Memories...

Reddy - are you pre-making all these pages in anticipation of your upcoming trip? You are amazing!!

yeah - that is how I stay sane
my sister better be coming with me if not someone else is going to be getting of her pages:rotfl2:

Wait!!! I'll volunteer to come with you!! I'm always the one taking the pictures, this time I can be in the pictures!

yeah - that is how I stay sane
my sister better be coming with me if not someone else is going to be getting of her pages:rotfl2:

I'll come with you, Reddy! In fact, depending on the season, I may already be there:thumbsup2 Oh no, 9 months isn't January hmm. now I'm stuck it's those counting skills again April? Nope. guess I won't. :( But you can take Caroline! Watch out world - two red heads on the loose!

Nancy - can you please add 5 more pages for me? Thanks...

You are doing GREAT this month, Caroline!:thumbsup2

SO glad I can add these 2 more pages.

The left page is scraplifted from a page in the latest Creative Memories flyer, and the right one just happened. The white squares are placeholders for the photos that haven't arrived yet.

2012082242pages001.jpg

I'll come with you, Reddy! In fact, depending on the season, I may already be there:thumbsup2 Oh no, 9 months isn't January hmm. now I'm stuck it's those counting skills again April? Nope. guess I won't. :( But you can take Caroline! Watch out world - two red heads on the loose!

June 1st is the date at the moment - we may move it up if free dining comes out - boys last week is crazy they start at 8 & home by 11 - they are excempt from finals so pulling them then is no biggie

You are doing GREAT this month, Caroline!:thumbsup2

SO glad I can add these 2 more pages.

The left page is scraplifted from a page in the latest Creative Memories flyer, and the right one just happened. The white squares are placeholders for the photos that haven't arrived yet.

2012082242pages001.jpg

I like that but I want to add more pics (I take alot of pics so I need lots of pic spots) - I reallly love the colors that you used, it looks great:thumbsup2

June 1st is the date at the moment - we may move it up if free dining comes out - boys last week is crazy they start at 8 & home by 11 - they are excempt from finals so pulling them then is no biggie

I like that but I want to add more pics (I take alot of pics so I need lots of pic spots) - I reallly love the colors that you used, it looks great:thumbsup2

There really could be as many as 6 full size and one little one on the pocket, but I just don't have them available. The original had one left of the circle on the left page, one on the circle, and one above & to the left of the right page circle. I could have also subbed a photo in the circle instead of the list, but, can't find any more pics. (pages are for a friendship album for someone else)

hmmm that is suppose to be Sher-can (sp??- tiger from the Junlge book) the one on the right is Jasmine's tiger - Raja(sp??)

Got another 6 pages done yesterday, should bring me up to 25 pages so far this month.

Becky

please bring my total up to 41...

I hope to get a couple more done before the end of the month. I only have 59 more pages to hit my yearly goal of 276 and 10 of those are already pre-made. woot woot

LindaBabe - I can see that you are in a dead heat race wth Reddy to take the monthly crown!!! :rotfl2:

Nancy - can you please add 2 more pages for me? My daughters and dgs and dgd are here, so my scrapping is very slow - have lots of other fun things to do.

Well I haven't hit the measly 15, but I managed to get 12 done today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter