****August, 2012!!!****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the abbreviations, and the attraction suggestions. :)

Where do I find out more information about the character dinners and how are you planning your days so that you can get to your ADRs on time??

Where do I find out more information about the character dinners and how are you planning your days so that you can get to your ADRs on time??

allears.net has menus and prices for all the restaurants including character meals! Some get pretty pricy (CRT for example) but others are reasonable!

HTH!

We are only doing some breakfast reservations and toss in the occasional lunch but deffinately dinner every night. We realized we are more of EMH in the evening (extra magic hour) people and so NOT rope drop people so our breakfast ADR's will be for around 10am on the mornings we have them, the mornings we don't, we will be eating the breakfast choices in the Club Level lounge.

Our first trip, we had every meal with an ADR and it was NOT fun at all! We hardly got to see or do anything in the parks. I learned better for our second trip and we had only 3 lunch ADR's. One the day we arrived, one at Yak & Yeti on our second day when we were going to be in the AK and one on our World Showcase day. You don't book your ADR's until 180 days out though and you can make changes between the 180 day mark and the day you arrive (even after you arrive if there are slots open). DH and I will sit down at about 195 days out, see if the EMH list is up and try to work with it instead of against it...

We've just booked Aug 2012. We are doing 3 night RP at US then 14 at OKW going probably 10th Aug - 29th and staying offsite for a night or two first depending on what flights we can get.

Can't wait :)

We'll be going back August 1 - 8 and staying at Orange Lake Resort...let the planning begin! :banana:

We are booked for our First Walt Disney World trip going August 21st - 28th 2012. We are staying at POR in a new Royal Room. Can't wait to see all of the "Magic".

OK, I have added Andrea34, Lauren101, and Hockeyfan17. :cool1:

Hockeyfan, all it takes is one time and you will be addicted for life! Congrats on your first trip, so exciting! :cheer2:

Change of plans for us. The Army has told us we are going to be moving cross country in the early spring so no WDW for us in 2012. We are planning/hoping to go back in 2013 when the expansion is done.

Count us in! August 21 - 29! Pop for the first time and free dining! Can't wait!

Change of plans for us. The Army has told us we are going to be moving cross country in the early spring so no WDW for us in 2012. We are planning/hoping to go back in 2013 when the expansion is done.

I don't know how you Army families do it, but I am so thankful that you do! I hope you get your Disney wish sooner than later!

Add us to the August crowd - we were originally going to go in June, but prices drop Aug. 5, so we go Aug. 5-14. We have booked a Cars suite at Art of Animation, and my kids are lose-your-mind excited about that.

So I asked my DS (15) what we should do for a vacation next year - essentially our first one with just Him and Me - I figured it would be a beach, or sports related. Was really surprised to hear him say "How about Disney?" I realized I was a closet Disney freak after our first trip - but figured he would be too cool to go for a few years yet now that he is heading into the older teen years. So we have decided on August - either the 17-27, or 24 - Sept 3 (that's mostly August), staying at POP, with the DxDP - regular is actually enough food, but going deluxe to do some extra stuff - and at least two meals at our favorite, La Cellier! Just waiting on flight stuff to book - but pretty confident this is happening. Now to find the patience.......:jumping2:

Yup, count us in too! Just booked at POFQ for August 5th through August 13! If a better deal comes out we may upgrade or do a split stay mod/deluxe. I've only been once in August and it was hot as hecuba, but no worries! Can't wait!!!! I expect my DD will jump in on this thread too! :) Let the planning begin! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

So we finally figured out when we're going for sure! august 21st-28th at POP with free dining! annnnd we'll be going the same dates as my brothers best friend :) he's pretty excited about that!
we've planned to make ADR's for:
Le Cellier
50's Prime time
Sci fi dine in
Spirit of Aloha
Chef Mickeys
Mama melrose (fantasmic dining package)

and we're also spending a day at universal! :D
ahhhh so exciting! only........ 337 days to go..:confused3

Ok - we have decided on the dates - August 17-26. Will be going to the water parks for at least one day for the first time, and looks like one day of golf. Can't wait!

So we finally figured out when we're going for sure! august 21st-28th at POP with free dining! annnnd we'll be going the same dates as my brothers best friend :) he's pretty excited about that!
we've planned to make ADR's for:
Le Cellier
50's Prime time
Sci fi dine in
Spirit of Aloha
Chef Mickeys
Mama melrose (fantasmic dining package)

and we're also spending a day at universal! :D
ahhhh so exciting! only........ 337 days to go..:confused3

Nice! Do you know when free dining starts? Probably after I have to be back for school LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter