August 2012

FIRST DISNEY TRIP EVERRRRR for 2 adults, junior pirate 8 yrs old, princess 4, and baby pirate 1.

8/27 - 09/7
Free dining at POP

DH thought I am crazy stalking the Disboard everyday in March for pin code... now he thinks I am going banana with all these planing and counting days...:banana::banana::banana:

Hey that's great. You should check out this August thread- ****OFFICIAL August, 2012 (PART 2)**** Great bunch of people who can answer questions and very friendly. We have team august going full force, please check us out.

Hey that's great. You should check out this August thread- ****OFFICIAL August, 2012 (PART 2)**** Great bunch of people who can answer questions and very friendly. We have team august going full force, please check us out.

THANK YOU! My husband had no idea how big deal this is... Thanks to all everyone in the board making me feel like I am not the only one "crazy" :dance3::grouphug:

FIRST DISNEY TRIP EVERRRRR for 2 adults, junior pirate 8 yrs old, princess 4, and baby pirate 1.

8/27 - 09/7
Free dining at POP

DH thought I am crazy stalking the Disboard everyday in March for pin code... now he thinks I am going banana with all these planing and counting days...:banana::banana::banana:

Take a look at the free plans at www.touringplans.com, or at some of the threads here about how to approach the parks.

When you're at the parks at opening, with no waits, and when you use your Fastpass knowledge to avoid a long wait, he's going to understand just how much of a genius you are!!

Oh how I put it! I got the book Unofficial 2012 from touring plan. DH read it 2 times and said "this book makes me dont want to go" :( Apparently he went to Disneyland (at kids for weekend since he grow up in the Bay area) And his parents never plan anything.
I plan the whole nine yard of free dining, vouchers, hats, t shirts, kids autograph books (all personalize) He thinks this planning is just feeding my control freak moment...he rather go with the flow. :) He is easy going that way.
For me, planning the trips is part of the vacation. I think he is missing out. The kids help me did their own autograph book, watch all the Disney movies, watch the rides, making t shirts...
I told my husband I will guaranty him that "It will not be Perfect but it will be different from his childhood Disney experience, and we will have a great time no matter what"pixiedust:

Take a look at the free plans at www.touringplans.com, or at some of the threads here about how to approach the parks.

When you're at the parks at opening, with no waits, and when you use your Fastpass knowledge to avoid a long wait, he's going to understand just how much of a genius you are!!

Aahhh! Today is my only day to pack. Tom I work 12 hours, Saturday I have parties all day, and we leave around 4:15 am Sunday for the airport. I'm so overwhelmed. I hate packing lol, I just know I'm gonna forget something. On the bright side, just THREE more days till we at WDW!!!

Jenny1985 said:
Aahhh! Today is my only day to pack. Tom I work 12 hours, Saturday I have parties all day, and we leave around 4:15 am Sunday for the airport. I'm so overwhelmed. I hate packing lol, I just know I'm gonna forget something. On the bright side, just THREE more days till we at WDW!!!

I'm in the same boat!! I get overwhelmed as well for fear of overpacking or forgetting something! But three days away!!! Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We are driving down from MD. We are leaving about 6-7pm tonight and driving straight through. I am going insane! My kids spent the night at my in-laws so we could pack up the van last night. They know we are going to Disney this summer but don't have a clue when we are leaving. My DH took a half day to come home and sleep some. We are going to tell the kids he is sick. This evening we are going to surprise them! Only 5 more hours to go!!!!!:cool1::cool1:

Only 25 days 'til we are at CBR! Looking forward to our 10 day vacation in Disney World. My kids are getting spoiled, it will be our 4th year in a row! Yep, we are addicted.

fiestamomma said:
I'm in the same boat!! I get overwhelmed as well for fear of overpacking or forgetting something! But three days away!!! Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
:) I guess just try and do the best I can if I forget something oh we'll. Just buy it there if they have it.

HoltDisney07 said:
We are driving down from MD. We are leaving about 6-7pm tonight and driving straight through. I am going insane! My kids spent the night at my in-laws so we could pack up the van last night. They know we are going to Disney this summer but don't have a clue when we are leaving. My DH took a half day to come home and sleep some. We are going to tell the kids he is sick. This evening we are going to surprise them! Only 5 more hours to go!!!!!:cool1::cool1:

That's so exciting! Such an awesome surprise! I tried to surprise me sister but I couldn't hold in it in bc I was too excited lol. I told her the day I booked lol.

:wizard: We're leaving for WDW Sunday and we just moved on Tuesday! Trying to pack and can't find anything!!! :scared1:

:wizard: We're leaving for WDW Sunday and we just moved on Tuesday! Trying to pack and can't find anything!!! :scared1:

Oh my gosh, and I thought I was stressed! Good luck getting everything together!

We leave in 20 hours :cheer2: Driving from PA straight through - will be at Universal tomorrow night :dance3: The boys can't wait to see Hogwarts :goodvibes

Have great trips everyone!!

ok guys. one more day till we leave. packing up now. just a last minute check...what documents do i need to bring with me?

13 days until our kids see Disney World for the first time. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when we walk through the gates at Magic Kingdom.

Can't believe it's already August! :cool1:

Our trip starts in 11 more days!
I went last year for my 40th but it has been 3 years for DH and DDs!

Best Vacation Wishes to all the August WDW travelers! ENJOY EVERY MOMENT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter