August 2015!!!

Got two of our magic bands decorated yesterday...originally just my girls and I were decorating ours -- DH and my parents didn't want theirs decorated. After my Mom saw how mine turned out (it's a vinyl decoration that my sister cut for me) she wanted hers done. Fortunately my sister had done the vinyl for me in two colors so I was able to use the other one on my Mom's band. (Mine is the pink band; Mom's is the green band.) We ordered a pink chevron stripe from DVC Central for one of my daughters and she'll probably put hers on today. The other daughter is painting hers and putting on a monogram with Minnie ears/bow. Now she wants to decorate DH's band and my Dad's band. I thinks she's going to do a BYU "Y" on my Dad's band and she's still deciding what to do on DH's band.

View attachment 110976 View attachment 110977

View attachment 110975
Beautiful magic bands!

I'm l

Arriving Tuesday and I'm not happy about the forecast. Not Danny, just seems like they're expecting a lot of rain this week. A few half inch days :(

Ill be there Saturday and not worried about Danny. Seems to be drifting to the gulf.

Rain is a given for Aug - Sept and will rain for a bit every afternoon. No biggie!

Found my pooh backpack today!! I was really worried I'd have to go to Disney without it...it been on every trip so far!!! A couple more days to go!

So I packed enough clothes for 12 days ( we'll be at Disney for 10 days)....sadly my closet and my daughters closet are still packed!!! Oops! Small shopping addiction!:love:

THREE MORE DAYS!!!

DH & I are going for a day visit to WDW. We have fast passes at EPCOT, but I want to see the Frozen fireworks at DHS! It will be a long and exciting day... and then we are back to WDW the following weekend for 3 nights at POP! :stitch:

1/2 day of work today, work tomorrow, waking up at 3:30AM and off to the airport!

Packing tonight....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter