August Event All Star (Music) Meet

We will be at the All Star Music from August 8 - August 12. The meet on the 10th sounds good. The more meets the merrier. I think one of the trips last year we did 3 meets in two days.

We just booked All Star Music for 8/8 to 8/13. Didn't get airfare yet. Hoping they go down a little out of Newark.
We will be there for the PINS...and pin meets.

My vote is for the 10th!
I think after waking up at the weeeeee hours of the morning for the 9th

I can welcome the "down time" Friday evening.

Hmmmm. Pool, Food, Pins sounds like my kinda mix:)

Keep us updated!

Kathy:pinkbounc

don't know where I'll be staying. Have a meet planned on the 10th at Contemporary, so I'll be late. But I want to come. Like the Contemporary. family fun center, and cool food court. Will go there from the parks on the monorail, so I'll show up at the AS after my standing Friday night meet is over.:bounce:

At 7pm on the night of the 12th they are holding a Pin Auction for retired, prototype, and other pin memorabilia. You may want to chck out the schedule of events to see what is happening before deciding on a time.

I just don't know if we'll go to the Contemporary first, or just head over to ASM directly.

I can't wait to meet everyone!
:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc

Looks like the 10th at 8pm is good for most. Who else will be there? Mark your calendars now. Woo Hoo. This will be a blast.

The 10th sounds good to me! My only concern is the time. If we all will be getting up at the crack of dawn for pins on the 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th, shouldn't we maybe start the meet a little earlier (7:00pm?) so we aren't all so wiped out the next day? Just a suggestion.

Also, be sure to add this meet to the Magic Meetings page so we acn all 'officially' sign up!

Link to DIS Magic Meetings Page

~Nancy~

Hi all, Well I'm a newbie here...I met NHMickey and Lori last week at the trading tables in Epcot and found out about this site..Just what I need is more news on the purchase and trading of pins...EEEKKK!! Well, last week I was able to get up VERY early and go to MGM and purchase the Dinosaur Gertie pin and all that went with that crazy, fun day. I'm not home 36 hours and I have bribed a friend to go with me in Aug in the pursiut of pins..She could care less, but is willing to get up and keep me company!! All she needs is sun and a pool to sleep by in the afternoon..We got that great AP rate at the AS Music..So keep me in the loop for any and all pre/post pin festivites...Glad I found you!! Nancy (now I just have to figure out those happy faces...)

Just a bump to the top to keep this in our minds as we plan for the August event.
All Star Music
August 10th
8:00 p.m
By the pool outside the foodcourt
Sure, we don't have our own event pin, card and lanyard but we can still get together to have a pin meet. See you then.

We will be staying at All-Star Music August 9-14.

Just look for the lanyard with all the goofy pins,

Can't wait to meet everyone,
ReallyGoofyMom

We'll be staying at the Music too, Aug 8-12. Bringing all of our trading pins!

Yes we will be staying at music from the 8th till the 12th. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Don't know about the meet have to let John have some fun.
I think he thinks he is not a pin trader.

Hi everyone, We too will be at the All STar Music the 8th-12th...Poolside sounds like fun...:jester: I'll be the one with the Lanyard of Tinkerbells..See you all soon...
Nancy

8th thru 13th..........more than likely we will be at the meet. Can't wait to meet all you people. It will be my first time at WDW.
Barbara

Hi Everyone,

My hubby and I will be at All-Star Music from August 9-12 (as long as I am not sent out of the country again fo work). Don't you just love those Annual Pass discounts?!?!?!?!?

Pin meets, pin meets, pin meets - who could ask for anything more???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter