August Event All Star (Music) Meet

Yipee---we three will be there at the allstar sports from 8/8-8/13

Dawn g (me) :bounce:
Audrey w (mom) :bounce: :bounce:
Dave g(hubby and i have a nickname for him--VOUCHERMAN) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We will be staying at the All Star Music 8/8 to 8/12......

It would be fun to meet some of you fellow traders!

Jennifer

I'll be there, but was wondering why this wonderful meet was never listed on the Dis home page under magical meetings. I check that for every trip and sign up when I can. Mostly because I can't check every thread, so wouldn't want to miss a pin meet. Just a thought for the organizers of this Music meet.

Hi,

I am staying at the All Star Sports from 8-8 until 8-17 and will be attending.

Thanks,

Kris (Pinz28)

Just made arrangements to pack the guys off to IOA/USF for that night so I am free - do you hear me - FREE!!

We are at BWI the 8/8 to 8/12 then AKL 8/12 to 8/14.

Planning on swinging by the Contemporary first - then to All Stars.... anyone who wants to hitch a ride JLMK - have big car will travel.

If any of you can't make the DIS Meet on the 10th I'm hoping there will be a group of us on the 11th at the ASMu outside bar. We are scheduled to meet between 10:00 PM & Midnight, Saturday night.

TC :cool:

would LOVE to hitch a ride with you Lisa!!! ...just one way from Contmep to AS Mu...since i'm staying at AS Sp
thanks...looking forward to seein' ya'
Suzanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter