August Refurbs List

joseph821

DIS Veteran
August Refurbs List.

Monorail July 5 to August 31. Reopens September 1.

Toy Story Mania: July 17 to August 17. Reopens August 18.

Mr. Toad: July 24 to August 10. Reopens August 11.

Redwood Creek Challenge Trail: July 31 to August 14. Reopens August 15h.

Haunted Mansion: August 14th to August 31.

Radiator Springs Racers: August 18 to August 26. Reopens August 27.

Dumbo: August 21 - one day. Reopen August 22.

Sorcerer’s Workshop August 28 to September 6th. Reopens Sept. 7th.

Golden Zephyr August 28 to ???

I will update the list accordingly.
Joe

Last edited:
Mr. Toad reopens on Friday August 11.
Redwood Creek Challenge Trail repopens Saturday, August 12th.

I am closely watching if any other refurbs start. I know Haunted Mansion will go down for the overlay.

Yay, we are in Disneyland park on the 11th and DCA on the 13th. Was really hoping the monorail would be open. Oh well, hopefully it gets the attention it needs.

From what I understand, the construction in Downtown Disney will be busy and the Monorail cannot get so close to the equipment and construction and additionally, the refurbs on the Monorail and the trains. It is a very long refurn almost 40 days and this can change.
Let's not lose out hope. Construction deadlines always change.

From what I understand, the construction in Downtown Disney will be busy and the Monorail cannot get so close to the equipment and construction and additionally, the refurbs on the Monorail and the trains. It is a very long refurn almost 40 days and this can change.
Let's not lose out hope. Construction deadlines always change.
Ah ok. I didn’t realize there was other construction going on, even though I probably should have.

Haunted Mansion: August 14th to August 31.

Haunted Mansion Holiday opens Friday September 1.

Dumbo begins a refurb on August 21.

Animation Academy August 21.

Sorcerer’s Workshop August 21.

Aww man, this is disappointing- major fingers crossed it will be up on the 24th, but not holding my breath, my DD6 is going to be sad as she was really looking forward to RSR the most :(
When is your trip? I hope it is up too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter