Aulani Daily Iwa collection

mom2aidanNpiper

DIS Veteran
Here is a collection of daily Iwa's. So far myself and Cinderpamela have contributed but anyone else is welcome to and I will link all the daily Iwa posts below for easy reference.

First Collection-by Mom2aidanNpiper
I was at Aulani from Sat. April 13- Wed April 17th and then again from Fri April 19- Sun April 21. I have all the Daily Iwa's except Thur the 18th.

Sat. April 13
Sun. April 14
Mon. April 15
Tue. April 16
Wed. April 17
Fri. April 19
Sat. April 20
Sun. April 21

All scans can also be found on my photobucket account directly as well at :
http://s272.photobucket.com/user/mom2aidannpiper/library/Daily Iwa collection?sort=2&page=1

Second Collection- by Cinderpamela
Weekly Iwa given at check in for 12/22-12/28
Mon. Dec. 23
Wed. Dec. 25
Thur. Dec. 26
Fri. Dec. 27
Sat. Dec. 28
Map and Dining Guide

The December 2013 Daily Iwa's that I posted above can also be found on my photobucket account at:

http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/Kp...85875743831706

Thanks for taking the time to do this. Its interesting looking at the current resort map and comparing it to the Aulani map circa September 2012. The Wailana Leisure Pool and Bar have been temporarily removed from the resort. They will return when all the enhancements are completed by September 2013.

Once again, Thanks!

Thanks so much!! We leave in 5 days & I've been dying to find more recent ones. :cool1:

Thank You So Much!!! We are planning to go to Aulani in a couple of years and this is such good information for planning and getting excited.

No problem! I will update with current ones (10 days worth) and maps when I get back from my next trip! We leave in 3 weeks 3 days:)

Thanks for posting!

So, the Starlit Hui is on Tuesday nights? I thought I read it was on Mondays, or does it vary by week?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter