Aulani Daily Iwa collection

Here are the Daily Iwa's from the week we were there over Christmas.

Starting with the Weekly Iwa that they give you at Check In that has a great overview of whats happening but doesnt go into as much detail-

Weekly Iwa for Dec 22, 2013 to Dec 28, 2013:

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

This looks great mom2aidanNpiper !! Hopefully others can post some more recent ones! Thanks for doing this!!

I haven't gotten around to scanning them! Sorry:( I will in the next week though:)

No worries...
It was funny because last night I thought about posting on this thread for any updates, and then it was on the front page this morning.
Looking forward to hearing about your trip.

No worries...
It was funny because last night I thought about posting on this thread for any updates, and then it was on the front page this morning.
Looking forward to hearing about your trip.

Ha! That is funny!! Ask and ye shall receive Girimama33... or in your case even think about it and ye shall receive!

We were at Aulani last month and still have a couple items I can scan and post. I have to run some errands right now but when I get back I'll post the items later on today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter