Aulani Photopass questions

owensamo

DIS Veteran
Having been to WDW, DLR and most recently cruised on DCL, I have some questions about the Aulani Photopass. I checked the Aulani site regarding Photopass, and it doesn't really have much info - but does indicate it's Photopass card-based.

We are a group of 10 and will be at Aulani for 7 nights in late June, then 7 nights on the Big Island. Due to flight timing, just my family of 3 will returning to Aulani for 2 nights.

What I'm interested to know is:

1) Is the $99 CD room-based or single Photopass card based? We will have the 10 of us in a Grand Villa, so paying for one CD for all would be awesome.
2) Is it per stay? I.e. do I have to order the CD at the resort before we leave? Or is the $99 CD available online at the photopass site?
3) Will I be able to use the same card a week later for 2 days and have those photos included on the CD as well?

Thanks!

Hi there! I will try and answer your questions:) You can add multiple (we had tons) of photopass cards to the account. What I did was bring my laptop and manually add the numbers once we started using them. If your kids do programming during a special event they also take pics and the photopass shop will give you the number to add to your account.

I am not sure about the pricing, as what we did was go to the photopass kiosk the last day and just get the cd.

I'm not sure if you order later if he price is still $99. I am also not sure about a split stay:). But I would think it would be fine? There might be a 14 day limit like the parks though.

Tip- if your kids go into any special programming they also take pics in there but are not added to your account automatically. You have to go to the he photopass kiosk and ask them to look it up for you to add them. They will add them right there but I also asked for the photopass card number it was taken on so just in case I could add it myself later :)

Also, you can view all your photos on the tv which is pretty neat- but I did notice a lag (often took a few hours).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter