autograph books

kaymak

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how many pages are in the autograph books? I would like to just have 1 autograph per page so I can add some photos but I did not know if this would leave enough room for characters to sign.

Just counted for you....50 pages (100 sides). We've never filled an entire book -- and we try! Last trip, my DD got 46. My older DD may have gotten a few more. You could have a character sign one page (right hand side) and put a photo next to it, on the left hand side of the book. It would be on the back of another character's signature, but I think that would be ok.

Like this:

photo / signature

Hope that helps.

I put the photos in my two DDs autograph books. The character signs on the right and I print out a small pic on regular paper and glue it on the left. Just make sure the character has the book right side up!! This makes the best keepsake!
Michele

Originally posted by 2tinksmom
I put the photos in my two DDs autograph books. The character signs on the right and I print out a small pic on regular paper and glue it on the left. Just make sure the character has the book right side up!! This makes the best keepsake!
Michele

That's what I did, except I used photo paper to print on and used the Elmer's glue sticks to glue the pictures in the book. I agree that it is the best keepsake since my DD has the character's autograph, and a picture of her and the character as well.

Renee'

We used the Poloroid Izone camera with the sticker film. You had the picture on the sticker right away. It also gave us something to do while waiting in lines. We could put the sticker with the right autograph. Daughter loves to look at autographs and pictures.

This is a great idea. If you go to ourlaughingplace.com they sell Disney items from the parks. I checked out the autograph books the other day and found they actually have an autograph/ picture book. I don't know any other details other than it was more expensive then the plain autograph book. Worth a look.

:earsboy:

Do you think a 2 1/2 year old is too young for the autograph book thing?

I do love your idea with the picture in it making an awesome keepsake!

I would suggest you write the child's first name very large in front of book. Very often characters will look there first, call your child by name without asking (how magical) or autograph it personally to them.

I "heard" if you put your mailing address/hotel in it, if it gets lost Disney will get it to you. We have never lost one, so I don't know for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter