Avengers Campus Superthread – Opening June 4, 2021!

If you are having someone help you get boarding groups that are not in the park can they be logged into my account? Do my tickets need to be part of their party? Just my daughter and I are going and I was going to have me DH help from home.
Either way works.

There’s one less step when you actually trying for real. Your tickets will be preselected, so having to select something adds time to you testing the system.
Good point, but when I practice I repeatedly tap where the join button will appear and select a ticket very fast with another finger and the problem is that it just keeps buffering and buffering at 7 and not at 12.

If you are having someone help you get boarding groups that are not in the park can they be logged into my account? Do my tickets need to be part of their party? Just my daughter and I are going and I was going to have me DH help from home.
Yeah just have them logged into your account

For those of you who have both practiced and done it in real life, did there seem to be a bigger delay for spinning when you were practicing or is it just me?

Unfortunately for me, I got a lot of spinning practicing AND when I was doing it for real, but didn’t time to see if one was longer. I think the only time I practiced successfully was at a noon drop.

Unfortunately for me, I got a lot of spinning practicing AND when I was doing it for real, but didn’t time to see if one was longer. I think the only time I practiced successfully was at a noon drop.
Were you successful at 7 for the real thing?

But also if you can’t be successful at home you’re not gonna be successful there

I'm not talking about never practice. Although if someone practicing from home is successful 3-4 times, they already know the process and hopefully will be successful when they're at the park.

Although if they're constantly are practicing and a few times they're not successful, they can put a lot of unnecessary pressure on themselves on what exactly are they doing wrong.

Also have to add...

I totally fully understand practicing and I've done it 5 times and was successfully on 4 of them. I'm good with the process and will practice 2-3 more times the week before my visit to get the timing down. Although I've seen some people practicing almost on a daily basis and their trips aren't for a couple of weeks or months away.

While someone might think it's great practicing constantly and even get excited that they got through with a successful attempt at Boarding Groups on days they're not even visiting the parks. Although I have to think if all those practice sessions by multiple hundreds of people practicing at home, actually take away something from the people who are actually at the parks that day and struggling to get a Boarding Group with so many people tying up the que's for their "practice sessions".

12pm practice for this was successful. Not bothering practicing for 7am with WS as all of my days start at DL.

Second time in a row, got #1. WiFi from home, refresh method at exactly 7am when shown on my phone.

Funny part is that I really don't want #1 as it takes away time when the other attraction wait times are at its lowest. #30-#40 would be perfect.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter