• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Babysitting services at Disneyland? Help!

jenjram

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know of reputable babysitting services in the Anaheim/Disneyland area? My toddler is 2, and we are hoping to go out one evening. Thanks for your help.

Hello, My family is going to Dl soon March 2 - 7.....and in the Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2005 it has a listing for the Fullerton Childcare Agency. I tried calling them myself but had to leave a message with their answering service.. I havent actually found anyone who has used their service so i cant vouch for that but their number is 714-528-1640 it says that "the basic rate for one or two children is 48$ for the first 4 hours with a 4 hour minimum and $10 per hour there after.....all charges must be paid in cash at the end of the assignment" I hope this helps

this is an article from our local news station printed 2/23/05:

Need a Baby Sitter? Find One Online

It is Saturday night and you have the invitation, the dress, the shoes, but what are going to do with the kids? There is a new business in town for parents in desperate need of a night out. It is called "Sitter City" and for parents help is now just a mouse-click away.
Sitter City.com works like an online dating service. Parents and sitters post online profiles, then look for suitable matches. All sitters are at least 17-years-old and 80-percent are college students.

Parents can narrow their search down by dozens of criteria from O.K. with pets, a non-smoker to CPR certified.

The web site allows you to see feedback from other area parents. Plus, on the web site you can find information on security, to how to interview a sitter.

Sitter City does not screen its sitters or parents, but it does provide links to organizations that will do criminal background checks for a small fee and each sitter is required to provide online references.

Sitter City charges parents $40 dollars to sign up, then a $5.00 monthly fee. Parents and sitters negotiate their own hourly rate. There is no charge for student babysitters to use the site.

For more information on Sitter City, log onto www.sittercity.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter