Back to Back on the Disney Wish!

travellingwithnikki

I've visited every Disney Park in the world!
In January this year we sailed Back to Back onboard the Disney Wish. Three or four nights onboard a brand new ship was never going to be long enough so the only solution was to book two cruises in a row! This allowed us to do everything onboard without having to miss out on anything including having dinner and the dessert experience at Enchante as well as dinner at Palo.

I loved sailing on the Disney Wish and she is truly a beautiful ship. Enjoy the blogs and all the pictures!

Disney Wish Back to Back Bahamas Cruise: Day One - Port Canaveral

Disney Wish Back to Back Bahamas Cruise: Day Two - At Sea

Disney Wish Back to Back Bahamas Cruise: Day Three - Nassau

Disney Wish Back to Back Bahamas Cruise: Day Four - Castaway Cay

Disney Wish Back to Back Bahamas Cruise: Day Five - Back in Port Canaveral

Disney Wish Back to Back Bahamas Cruise: Day Six - Nassau

Disney Wish Back to Back Bahamas Cruise: Day Seven - Castaway Cay

The Disney Wish Enchanté Dessert Experience

Dining at Enchanté on the Disney Wish

Thank you so much for reading! :lovestruc

I just came to the trip report section to read up on the Wish cruises. Thank you for your detailed reports and all of your photos! I am really enjoying seeing the ship through your blog. We are sailing the Wish in December, hoping for similar weather as you had.

I just came to the trip report section to read up on the Wish cruises. Thank you for your detailed reports and all of your photos! I am really enjoying seeing the ship through your blog. We are sailing the Wish in December, hoping for similar weather as you had.
Thank you. I really cannot believe how perfect the weather was for us for a change. It was the perfect temperature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter