Bad experiences if your disabled on the buses

I remember years ago being told to take a photo of the bus number on the back of the bus, and use that to ID the bus and driver. Does that still hold true?
Probably doesn't hurt. I would imagine that all you would need is the time and place. Disney knows who is driving which buses. A name is always good to have though.

I remember years ago being told to take a photo of the bus number on the back of the bus, and use that to ID the bus and driver. Does that still hold true?
That works! Any bus company, Disney, Transit or School District knows who's on which bus by the number. I drive around my community and often call on the School District and Transit here, I report by the location, time and bus # which is almost always easier to remember then the license plate #.

I have had a number of incidents with drivers who did not want to deal with my electric wheelchair. They are a minority. Many more great drivers. One tip if you are using you are using your own device is to use red duct tape to mark the tiedown areas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter