Bad Lyricist Tooneric Tribute

rockon.gif

lllovell said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Is this BEFORE or AFTER we try lining up Dark Side of the Moon to The Wizard of Oz?

Okay, it appears our friend, llovell is on the cutting edge here. I've never heard of this, but apparently it's been done already. I guess DISers aren't the only ones with too much time on their hands...

Tooneric said:
Okay, it appears our friend, llovell is on the cutting edge here. I've never heard of this, but apparently it's been done already. I guess DISers aren't the only ones with too much time on their hands...
I guess we know how you'll be spending your weekend...

Tooneric said:

I've known about this for at least 10 years, where have you BEEN tooner? And I thought you were so cool, I am sorely disappointed now. Next time no fishnets for you! :snooty:

(Even actually tried watching wizard of oz and listening to DSOTM once but ran out of patience as it didn't seem to really work all that well and I had better things to waste time on.) :rolleyes1

idratherbeinwdw said:
I've known about this for at least 10 years, where have you BEEN tooner? And I thought you were so cool, I am sorely disappointed now. Next time no fishnets for you! :snooty:

(Even actually tried watching wizard of oz and listening to DSOTM once but ran out of patience as it didn't seem to really work all that well and I had better things to waste time on.) :rolleyes1

lol I have never actually tried it (with DVD technology, it might be easier), but my oldest just now wants to watch Wizard of Oz, so maybe sometime in the future. :crazy:

idratherbeinwdw said:

NO FISHNETS??????? You're not serious, are you? Next you'll be telling me no electronic curlers either! What's a Toon to do? I think my colors are starting to run. What a world, what a world. I'm melting! :teleport:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter