• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

banking points & use year

WenNRay

<font color=red>Queen of the Castle<br><font color
I think I understand the importance of the timing of your use year, but I am curious how long you have to bank your points. When exactly is it too late?

Wendy

Remeber 6, 9 and 10. Assume a Feb use year, you can bank up to 100% of your points by the end of the 6th month of your use year; for FEB use year that is July 31. You can bank up to 50% of total points by end of 9th month (Oct 31 for Feb use year), and up to 25% of total points by end of 10th month (Nov 30 for the Feb use year. Those numbers are total banked points allowed as of the end of the month specified and are not separate totals. If you bank 50% or more by the end of 6th month, you won't be able to bank anymore in the 9th month. Likewise if you bank 25% or more by end of 9th month, you won't be able to bank anymore in the 10th month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter