• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Hi Barb!
Your work is wonderful and very creative :) Thank you for giving up your time to do this for everyone!!

I would like to request some Mickey/Minnie ears for my family's cruise in April:

1. Jasmine pap mh
Left ear: Rima
Dream 2015
Right ear: Pretty as a Princess

2. Lady and tramp 2 mh
Left ear: Jido
Right ear: Dream 2015

3. Ariel pretty as a princess
Left ear: Serena
Dream 2015

4. Belle pap mh
Left ear: Mona
Dream 2015

5. Goofy green mh
Left ear: Foo

6. Lotso 1 mh
Left ear: Hassan

7. Mickey jumping mh
Left ear: Ali

8. Rapunzel pap mh
Left ear: Hilda
Dream 2015

9. Snow White pap mh
Left ear: Tata
Dream 2015

10. Tink flower mh
Left ear: Suzie
Right ear: Dream 2015 with colored flowers as in design

11. 1 nephew mh
Left ear: Jet

Thank you so much!! Can't wait to see the finished designs :-)

Here you go...

Hi Barbara!
We loved your designs so much for our Fantasy cruise that we are back to decorate a new door for our Baltic cruise!

Have you made any for the Baltic ports yet? Similar to the silver porthole designs you have for the Magic in the Med., Copenhagen, and Norwegian ports? They are named "Magic in (city), (country) ph".

If so, I would like to request two each from each port:

Tallinn, Estonia
St. Petersburg, Russia
Helsinki, Finland
Stockholm, Sweden

One set would read "The Close Family" curved on the top of the porthole, and "Magic in (city), (country)" curved on the bottom of porthole.

Second set would read "The Merz Family", curved on the top of the porthole, and "Magic in (city), (country)" on the bottom of the porthole.

I'd love just the porthole, without the brown background if it is easy to remove the background as it saves sooo much printer ink.

If you cannot remove the background, just make as pictured with our date "June 13th-20th" on the bottom of the porthole and the port in the brown background. It is darling as pictured.

HONESTLY, no worries if it is too much trouble to create new designs....You are so kind and I do not want to ask for too much. I so appreciate what you do!!

Thank you so much!

Barb, I am so happy that I get to ask you to make some DISigns for me again. How blessed I am to be sailing on the Fantasy for a week. Woo Hoo!

Just 2, hopefully, simple requests.

First: verandah room peephole 1, The Erickson Family, Disney Fantasy, February 2015

Second: m and m sunset deck, Disney Fantasy February 21-28 2015 Diane and Jeff

Thanks again for sharing your talent. I hope 2015 brings you much happiness and also a Disney cruise.

Barb, Thank you so much for offering to make these for others!! We are a family of 7 in 3 cabins so our list is long. Please let me know if this is too much to request. Please feel free to use the font and font colors that are in your samples. Thanks!!

1. Pirate M and M MH - left ear 'Grandpa', right ear 'Grandma'

2. Pirate M and M MH - left ear 'Papa', right ear 'Nana'

3. Pirate Minnie MH - left ear 'Mommy', right ear '2015'

4. Pirate Pooh MH - left ear 'Becca', right ear '2015'

5. Pirate Donald MH - left ear 'Hannah', right ear '2015'

6. Splashin at cc - Line 1 'Grandma, Grandpa and Becca', Line 2, 'February 24, 2015'

7. Splashin at cc - Line 1 'Nana and Papa', Line 2, 'February 24, 2015'

8. Splashin at cc - Line 1 'Mommy and Hannah', Line 2, 'February 24, 2015'

9. Mickey wonder bow - Line 1 'The Ryan Family', Line 2, 'Crusin' to the Caribbean'

10. Mickey wonder bow - Line 1 'The Perkins Family', Line 2, 'Crusin' to the Caribbean'

Thanks again!

Here you go...

You are truly amazing for doing this! We aren't going on a cruise for over a year, I am just wanting these to make t-shirts. The Cars ones are for a sweet little boy I follow who has suffered from a traumatic brain injury. So there is absolutely no hurry! Thank you so very much!

1. McQueen Blue
Tripp - Left ear Team Boom - Right ear (if there is room)

2. Tow Mater Green MH
Halstead - Left Ear (if there's room, if not Bill is just fine)
Team Boom - Right ear (if there is room)

3. Sally MH
Stacy - Left ear Team Boom - Right ear (if there is room)

I will absolutely give you credit when I send these to her!!

And then for my girls if you have time :)

4. Anna 3 MH
Savannah - Left ear Little Sister - Right ear (if there is room)

5. Frozen Elsa 1 MH
Lily - Left ear Big Sister - Right ear (if there is room)

Thank you again for all of your hard work!!

Here you go...

Good afternoon Barb! Thanks again for all the great work you do. You designs some graphics for us last year, and very soon we are headed back. Would you be able to please make the following:

1. m and m island view deck
2. Marra and Tyler
3. February 14-21 2015
4. Fantasy
5. Eastern Caribbean
6. N/A
7. N/A

Thank you so much!!!! You rock! :thumbsup2

Here you go...

Thank you so much!!! I love them esp the Incredibles mother/daughter. Can I trouble you for one more.

The night ship with fireworks.
The Yeoman-Gladden Family
Disney Magic
Western Caribbean
Feb 15-22, 2015
I'm glad you liked them and it's no trouble...

Hi Barbara!
We loved your designs so much for our Fantasy cruise that we are back to decorate a new door for our Baltic cruise!

Have you made any for the Baltic ports yet? Similar to the silver porthole designs you have for the Magic in the Med., Copenhagen, and Norwegian ports? They are named "Magic in (city), (country) ph".

If so, I would like to request two each from each port:

Tallinn, Estonia
St. Petersburg, Russia
Helsinki, Finland
Stockholm, Sweden

One set would read "The Close Family" curved on the top of the porthole, and "Magic in (city), (country)" curved on the bottom of porthole.

Second set would read "The Merz Family", curved on the top of the porthole, and "Magic in (city), (country)" on the bottom of the porthole.

I'd love just the porthole, without the brown background if it is easy to remove the background as it saves sooo much printer ink.

If you cannot remove the background, just make as pictured with our date "June 13th-20th" on the bottom of the porthole and the port in the brown background. It is darling as pictured.

HONESTLY, no worries if it is too much trouble to create new designs....You are so kind and I do not want to ask for too much. I so appreciate what you do!!

Thank you so much!
I already made these portholes and because I save them in layers its no problem to delete a layer...

Barb, I am so happy that I get to ask you to make some DISigns for me again. How blessed I am to be sailing on the Fantasy for a week. Woo Hoo!

Just 2, hopefully, simple requests.

First: verandah room peephole 1, The Erickson Family, Disney Fantasy, February 2015

Second: m and m sunset deck, Disney Fantasy February 21-28 2015 Diane and Jeff

Thanks again for sharing your talent. I hope 2015 brings you much happiness and also a Disney cruise.
Here you go...

Greetings! You are amazing. My 4 high school girlfriends and I are going to celebrate our 70th birthdays in 2015 so we decided to take a Disney cruise. We are so excited. 3 of them have never been on a cruise or to Disneyworld so I would like to make it extra special for them. Thanks in advance for any designs you can do for me:
1. Mickey Ears
Marty in left ear
2015 in right ear
2. Mickey Ears
Gayle in left ear
2015 in right ear
3. Mickey Ears
Nancy in left ear
2015 in right ear
4. Mickey Ears
Janet in left ear
2015 in right ear
5. Mickey Ears
Anna in left ear
2015 in right ear
6. Birthday Party
Fantasy 2015
7. Mouse Fireworks over cruise ship, Fantasy,
Bisbee Girlfriends, 2015
8. Portholes
Cruisin' on the Fantasy
Jan.31 - F3b.7, 2015
Barb, Thanks in advance for any DISigns you can do for me. They will be so surprised. I do know how to use magnetic sheets. Anna

Sorry I didn't make myself clear the first time. Thanks in advance my granddaughter will love these.
I would like:

capt mickey and gang beachg
Grand Cayman
January 25, 2015

splashin at castaway cay
January 27, 2015

Mikey wonder bow
The GARRINGER-Schmidt family
Cruisin to the Caribbean

capt m & m silver ph
MACY-hEATHER-dIANA
Disney Wonder Jan 2015

Mickey w buttons mh
MACY

blue crown mh
Princess Macy

nitwe ship w/fireworks
The Garringer-Schmidt Family
Western Caribbean
Disney Wonder
Jan 23-218 2015

sorry

Hello Barbara.

I really like your designs and I'd appreciate it if you could design the following
my family's upcoming cruise.

Baymax3mh - with the name Alicia
Baymax4mh- with the name Matthew
Piratemandm mh- with the names Brent and Barbara
MandMsunsetdeck - Brent and Barbara Disney Magic Feb. 8-15, 2015

Thank you very much for all you do for us disney fans!

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. May I request these Mickey heads?

Mickey W Buttons Mh -Will

Minnie red white dots -Christy

Minnie red white dots -Nanny

:)

I already made these portholes and because I save them in layers its no problem to delete a layer...

These are adorable- put a huge smile on my face!! Thank you so very much!

Might I add two more requests for each family (Close and Merz):

1. Magic in copenhagen, denmark, ph (altered as the above designs)
"The Close Family on top" and "The Merz Familly" on top of another
"Magic in Copenhagen, Denmark" on bottom of both

2. Might you have an itinerary design made for the 2015 Northern Europe cruise? If not, might you be able to make one for both families for our sailing similar to your mediterranean 12 night?

The Close Family / The Merz Family
June 13th-20th, 2015

Magic in Northern Europe (or in the Baltics)

Our itinerary is:
Copenhagen, Denmark
Tallinn, Estonia
St. Petersburg, Russia
Helsinki, Finland
Stockholm, Sweden
Copenhagen, Denmark

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Barb,

Hate to bug you again, but... I just noticed that the Mickey and Minnie on the first graphic, looks like two Mickeys holding hands. I think Minnie is missing her bow.

Thanks and sorry if I requested incorrectly.

You definately did not request incorrectly. Wow, did I mess up on those!
Sorry about that. They have been fixed in post 734.
Barbara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter