Bay Lake Towers announcement

I went to look at the units yesterday and apart from a kooky bedspread they look much better in real life, there are some very nice finishes and space saving ideas.

I love the location and for me, that's what sold the resort. We are now the proud owners of some BLT points :dance3:

:thumbsup2 Nice one Jakki :)

Claire ;)

we bought at BLT too - 160 points!!!!!

can't wait for the paperwork to go through on the 5th October!!!!!!

AM SO EXCITED!!!! No more renting DVC Points!!!

we bought at BLT too - 160 points!!!!!

can't wait for the paperwork to go through on the 5th October!!!!!!

AM SO EXCITED!!!! No more renting DVC Points!!!

congratulations - are you a new member?:)

Congratulations Caroline and all the others who have recently bought. Such great news. The units all look so lovely we will be spoilt for choice.

susan

We're DVC members too! (well, not officially until Sunday, but still....). Spoke with my guide yesterday to confirm our membership with BLT as our home resort. Just have to wait until Sunday for everything to get processed, as it's apparently only open to current DVC members at the moment, so we have been put in the "queue" for non-members. Very excited!! :goodvibes :cool1: :yay: :yay:

I hope they still have units left at the end of next year as we really want to buy DVC but can't afford it until coming on Christmas next year. Maybe ill persuade my mum as soon as she hears spectro magic music she will be brought. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter