BayouMickey's New DISign Thread - Requests Fulfilled 4/14/10!

Silly question - I love your Drinking Around the World design. Is it possible to get it without the black x marks on each country? We are thinking about bringing a Sharpie and marking them as we go. If so, thank you so much in advance!

You really need to read the Meet the DISigners sticky. BayouMickey is no longer designing....

You really need to read the Meet the DISigners sticky. BayouMickey is no longer designing....

So sorry. His name was mentioned yesterday on the Signature Drinks in Epcot thread. I was not aware of the "rules" of who not to bother, just redirected from another thread. Sincere apologies.:flower3:

Not a problem. I pm'd him for permission to personalize his DISigns. He is still active on other boards. That happens often here. People come on, they create wonderful designs, lots of people want their design and before they know it, they have time for little else in their life :lmao:. Some take a break, some stop coming, some set limits and some stay and hang out because it is such a wonderful forum with wonderful people. To each his own. If Ihere back from him I will post. Otherwise start a new thread asking for the DISign you are looking for and others might try to recreate it. :goodvibesHave a great day, Penny:hippie:

I'm still around, I've just haven't had time to make anything new and no one has been requesting anything so I've been frequenting the other threads.

Hi! would love your Mickey skeleton pirate design in the green.

My daughter to going to camp and their week is Pirate theme week so these look perfect.

Could have the words Camp Glen Spey and her name Cassie and a second one that says Maggie for her friend.

Thank you so much!

Just a repeat request from last year, I know your wife was sick at the time. Summer camp again and same pirate theme lol

thank you,

Lisa

BayouMickey.....seems like you should let Penny know your status so the sticky can be updated......I only mentioned what I read there....

If you haven't been around recently you may not know about the new sticky "Meet the DISigners". It lists those that are no longer DISigning and BayouMickey is on that list. Sorry about that but maybe another DISigner can help you out......

I never said i was inactive, i just haven't made anything new lately, and people , until recently, weren't asking for me to customize anything. I'm more than happy to do them.

If you have the time Bayou I would love your Drink Around the World for our upcoming trip. My silly request was to see if you could reproduce it without the "X" marks on each country. Was going to surprise my DH with a Sharpie and he can mark them as he goes. Thanks much!

If you have the time Bayou I would love your Drink Around the World for our upcoming trip. My silly request was to see if you could reproduce it without the "X" marks on each country. Was going to surprise my DH with a Sharpie and he can mark them as he goes. Thanks much!

What if i replace them with check boxes?

I have a last minute request, we leave in 12 days, so if this is not possible I totally understand.

I would like the lime green mickey head (http://disign.mickeysmailbox.com/dis1/disshirtrv2) with both ears like the left ear (no tink or swirl).
I am trying to make buttons to hang off of our fanny packs, lanyards, etc.

Thanks so much!

REQUEST NO LONGER NEEDED
Sitting here watching Princess and the Frog for the 2nd time and was playing with photoshop. Figured out how to reverse the image, I cropped half the photo and then added the crop to the original. Here is the result of what I did.
disshirtrv2FIXEDcopy.jpg

Thank you so much for creating the original design :worship:
I hope that this meets with your approval

I will move you over. How is your wife doing?:goodvibes
Penny:hippie:

I will move you over. How is your wife doing?:goodvibes
Penny:hippie:

I finally found the new thread..... Yeah, how is your wife doing? After you got back from Thanksgiving, I left on our Christmas trip. Anyway, I think about you often and wonder how she's doing. I hope up and walking around?

Can I please have it with the name Marley,thanks and I'm glad to "see" you istill around!:lovestruc

cmmiguel.png
[/QUOTE]

Hiya Bayou! Your biggest fan back again! :rotfl2:

May I please request a Haunted Mansion (in the oval with the hands) with Dawn and 2010? I would love to wear it to MNSSHP!

Thanks so much!

Hey guys, wife is doing much better. Sorry i haven't been around all week we had a MAJOR power outatage at work (truck tore down our power lines), which in turn, fried a few computers. So I've been busy needless to say lol. I'll get on these requests first thing monday.

I would like some disigns for MNSSHP and i want to put them on loot bags...i need them halloweenish and to say maybe a mickey head? and to say MNSSHP

Ayianna's Loot hands off
Biancas's loot hands off
Kacey's loot hands off
Courtney's loot hands off
Madysen's loot hands off
Mom's loot hands off
Dad's loot hands off
My loot hands off

Hey guys, wife is doing much better. Sorry i haven't been around all week we had a MAJOR power outatage at work (truck tore down our power lines), which in turn, fried a few computers. So I've been busy needless to say lol. I'll get on these requests first thing monday.

Glad to hear Mrs. Bayou Mickey is doing better!!! You guys have been in my prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter