BayouMickey's New DISign Thread - Requests Fulfilled 4/14/10!

Hi folks! I'm soooo sorry! It's been a roller coaster of months lately.. I lost my job of 4 years (i was basically cheated), so i had to look for another job. well except for a couple part time jobs I took, nothing has been popping up. So I started my own business. as you see it's been very hectic! I'm going to "try" to get back to disigning, but i'll be slow going until things start to take off here.

Hi folks! I'm soooo sorry! It's been a roller coaster of months lately.. I lost my job of 4 years (i was basically cheated), so i had to look for another job. well except for a couple part time jobs I took, nothing has been popping up. So I started my own business. as you see it's been very hectic! I'm going to "try" to get back to disigning, but i'll be slow going until things start to take off here.

Sorry about your job.
Good luck with your new business!!!! We live in Thibodaux so if it's retail, let me know.

Two things -
1 - so sorry to hear about your job. I hope the new one works out of you. People say that when you work for yourself you work harder than any other job so try and be kind to yourself.:hug:
2 - looks like we will be at Disney at around the same time. I am going down Labor Day and staying until the following Monday. Going to the Pin event and staying at the Boardwalk. Maybe we will run into each other. Penny:hippie:

I'm not sure who rquested this, and I know I'm probly too late but here's the princess and the frog countdown as requested. I'm sorry it took so long!

main.php

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter