BB6 Official thread - lets chat

carolfoy said:
Nope, caught up with it, had stupidly booked to go and see Disneys beauty and the beast on friday night! had to have a last minute panic trying to set new dvd recorder to tape the two shows, took hours!! also spent first part of theatre texting people to say couls they please tape it just in case new dvd recorder didn't work/ i couldn't set it, but luckily it WORKED!!!! nothing short of a miracle for a technophobe like me

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i would have done exactly the same.......was beauty and the beast good ??

Hi Natalie, yes B and the B was great, we were wondering before we went in just what was missing from the WDW 25 min show and why this one was 2 and a half hours but it soon figured! 'cos the film does a lot of emphasis on belles relationship with her dad and so did the play there was a couple of new songs and the costumes weren't quite up to the mgm version but it was still great, my son Callum really enjoyed it which I wasn't quite expecting as I thought he'd think it was a bit girly!

If anyone is interested all the contestants from BB will be signing books at Waterstones in Piccadilly tomorrow. :)

yUP! THAT SOUNDS LIKE IT'D BE WORTH MAKING THE TRIP FOR ;) only kidding I'm surprised half of them can write! and apart from eugene and derek can't imagine they've ever been in a bookshop in their lives, seriously tho' LOVED eugenes interview in Heat!

I loved Eugenes interview in heat too. OMG, he looked really good on the cover though and on the pictures inside!!

I know Dana, if you'd neber have heard him speak you'd have thought 'coooorrrrrr!'

I agree, go get a copy. Eugene looked beyond cool, is HOT!!

Phroawwww! Ive just seen it in the shops and he looks good!

I'm sorry but it doesn't matter how phroawww he looks in Heat, when I think of Eugene I picture a man running behind a tyre with a TV attached to a battery inside it - and it isn't a pretty picture :rotfl:

Kemal is doing the Xmas panto at my local theatre, hes playing the Fairy God-Diva!

ITA Mandy, in fact would make a bloomin good DIS/BB6 fan meet!!!

I havent got tickets yet but I think we will probably go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter