BB6 Official thread - lets chat

Apaprently Makosi has demanded shampoo, conditioner and a hair dryer. I can't blame her really, that hair do is just scary. She tried to demand a new weave but that didn't work!!

AlanUK said:
Give her a pair of clippers :teeth:
perhaps they can resurect the hair cutting task just for her :rotfl2:
im really surprised she has a sister she comes across as soooo spoilt i was sure she was an only child :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

According to the bookies Eugene is still fave to win and kinga is fave to go first tomorrow. I really want Makosi to go first tho, I want to see her reaction when she realises shes going before Kinga!!

BTW where is Carolfoy????

kinga went up in my estimation last night.......she was really kind and considerate towards eugene :grouphug: bless her :)
CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I totally agree Natalie :) I thought Kinga was really nice to Eugene as he was obviously struggling to come to terms with his decision to take the money :(

Anthony needs to apologise to him as well, it's not Eugenes fault Anthony is slow on the uptake. Having finally realised Eugene didn't know about the doubling of the money he now agrees he would have done the same thing :rolleyes:

Tonight will be a showdown between Eugene and Anthony for first, I hope Eugene can beat him down the home straight and make his £50k up to the full £100k :teeth:

AlanUK said:
I totally agree Natalie :) I thought Kinga was really nice to Eugene as he was obviously struggling to come to terms with his decision to take the money :(

Anthony needs to apologise to him as well, it's not Eugenes fault Anthony is slow on the uptake. Having finally realised Eugene didn't know about the doubling of the money he now agrees he would have done the same thing :rolleyes:

Tonight will be a showdown between Eugene and Anthony for first, I hope Eugene can beat him down the home straight and make his £50k up to the full £100k :teeth:

sorry alan :guilty: im voting for ant to win :cheer2: :cheer2:

Let's have everything 1,2,3,4.

Here's mine......

4. Mekosi
3. Kinga
2. Ant
1. EUGENE

Bye for now,
Andy

I agree Anthony does need to tell Eugene he would have done the same once he realised that Eugene didn't know about the £200,000. Also Kinga was really nice to Eugene yesterday which was sweet. You could tell Anthony was missing Craig last night. He had to make his own snack and he actually washed his own plate (the first piece of washing up he has done in the house!!)
I think Eugene should win though.

disney13 said:
Let's have everything 1,2,3,4.

Here's mine......

4. Mekosi
3. Kinga
2. Ant
1. EUGENE

Bye for now,
Andy

I would swap 3 and 4 around but agree with the rest :)

Come on Eugene :teeth:

4. Makosi
3. Kinga
2. Anthony
1. Eugene

Sorry Natalie looks like we'll be cancelling each other out this week :)

AlanUK said:
4. Makosi
3. Kinga
2. Anthony
1. Eugene

Sorry Natalie looks like we'll be cancelling each other out this week :)

looks like it :rotfl:

4. Makosi
3. Kinga
2. Eugene
1. anthony
ps i am preparing to be dissapointed!!

Just thought I'd post a Makosi Avatar I made which I've been using on other boards I visit these past couple of weeks. It's a bit late to post it here but it might help... ;)

MAKOSI TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

makosiav0022je.gif

For me it would be:
Makosi
Kinga
Anthony
Eugene

Mine?! ...

4. Anthony
3. Eugene
2. Kinga
1. Makosi

I do want Kinga to win now too though!!! :rotfl:

I thought Kinga was being nice to Eugene in the hope he would give her some money!!!!!

Eugene seems so much happier now and interacts with the housemates better. Not sure if it is because he has the money or that Craig has gone.

So much less *****ier without Craig.

Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter