Be a part of the Pin Adventure even if you aren't there . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherry

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Well, here it is -- the first activity for all those DIS’ers who are not able to make it in person to the big August pin event.

The cheerleaders would like to announce a pin drawing to be held on August 11 at the Great Pin Adventure Meet sponsored by Arizona Jeff and Mean Laureen. We wish that every one of you could be with us at the meet -- but if you can’t be there, the second best thing is a chance at a pin, right!?

We have had offers from several people to donate a pin for this drawing -- and we hope to have many more pin donations before the drawing is held. Here’s all you have to do to have a chance at one of these great pins.

First, put a reply here that you would like to enter the drawing. Next, and this is VERY IMPORTANT, send an e-mail to Perndwler@aol.com with the following information by midnight on Sunday, August 4:

Your name
Your full address
Your DIS screen name
Your e-mail address

We must have all of the above information for your entry to be valid. Okay, had to throw in a few official-sounding rules -- I mean look at all the rules Disney has for those of us that are going to be at the event!

That’s it. Perndwler will collect the names and addresses and bring them to the meet. Everyone who is donating a pin to this event will bring their pin to the meet and will be asked to draw a name, put their pin in an LBE (which we will provide), put on the address label (which we will provide) and I will mail all the LBEs to the lucky winners the next morning. Your chance to win, and you don’t even have to stand in line!!

DISCLAIMER:
There is no guarantee of how many pins will be available for the drawing. Again, this should make you feel like you’re at the real thing, because those of us actually going to the event have no idea of how many pins will be available either!

i AM NOT GOING BUT SOMEONE :) IS GOING TO GET ME SOME PINS IF THEY CAN.
CAN i BE IN THE CONTEST PLEASE?
Remember, I am very nice.

Joy, anyone who is not attending can join! Just send me the info Cherry listed above and you'll be in the drawing! Good luck everyone!

Joy,

If things go right, you could end up with more pins than me -- and I'm going to the event!

:jester: :D :D :jester: :D :D :jester:

Great idea for those of us who for one reason or another cannot attend..will at least make us feel like we are there in spirit..thanks!

Especially for those of us who can't be there.:( I sure wish I could go, but we were just there the week of July 4th, and it is impossible. I know there are many great pins I will be missing out on, and be at the mercy of E-Bay prices to try to get.

I sent the e-mail with all the information to perndwler.

Thanks Again!!!:D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thanks for having this! Please add me to the list! My DD is moving into her college dorm that weekend so there is no way that I can make it to WDW. My email with all the info is on it's way. :)

Please include me in the drawing. I so wish I could be there, but it's not possible, this time. Maybe next.......

I would like to thank everyone of you that are attending the convention for thinking about us who cannot make it this year and would have loved to been there. Thanks a million and have a great time. Hope you get all of the pins you are wanting!!!

:D Wow this is fun! We get to enjoy the fun and exictement even though we can't go to WDW. Thanks so much to those of you who helped make this possible. I have sent my e-mail.

Count me in!!! :bounce: Thanks to all those helping us non-attendees participate at the Event indirectly. What great Disney Spirit!!! :D :D :D :D :D

:wave:
A drawing will help perk up those, like myself, who can't make it.
That is very thoughtful of the WDW attendees to help us misfortunate non-attendees. ;)
Thanks!!! Sounds like fun!

Thank you all so much for including us in your pin plans!! I will send you an E-mail right away!! Hope all of you have a wonderful time!! All of us stuck at home will be thinking of you!!

Please count me in. Thanks to all of you that donated pins for those who can not be there. We be there with you in spirit. Maybe I'll be there next time and can donate pins for some who can't.

What fun! - almost as good as being there! Well ....maybe not quite, but still a great way to create some 'pin magic' for those of us who can't attend. Thank you!!! :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:bounce: :bounce:
:bounce:

Ok some good news for all of you not going to the Pin Event in Aug. Since Britt is not going either he is going to turn on his trade assistant on the morning of the 9th when the PinPics pin is officially released and try and do a few trades online for it..HEHE

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter