Be a part of the Pin Adventure even if you aren't there . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please count me in. This is such a great idea for those of us unable to attend the event.

Kim :)

Thanks so much for including the non-attendees in the fun of the big event. Please include my name in the drawing ( I am sending my info to Perndwlr as instructed).
I will follow the events and postings in August with great interest).
Penny

Hi! Thanks for including us. Wish I could be there but already had a trip planned for November. Oh well, maybe next year. My e-mail has already been sent.

Cathy:wave:

Just can't figure out a way to go, since we just got back July 1st--planned trip before I knew what pin collecting and trading were all about!! Now, all vacations will have to be planned around pin events!

So, count me in, and I'll be thinking about you lucky guys the whole time! But, next time, I'm gonna go, and I can donate a pin for somebody else who can't go!!:bounce: :bounce:

For all you wonderful people out there, who, although you will not be at the Adventure, want to donate a pin, here are your options. If you live near someone attending, give them the pin to bring. If not, send an email to myself or Cherry asking for our address and we will send it to you so you can forward the pin to us. Oh, and one last thing.......................

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!! :D :D :D

How sweet!!!! I wish i could go. but just don't have the opportunity to take off. All the staff is back to school and no store coverage!! It didn't help that my sister is going to have a baby and can't cover for me. I was real close to being able to come down for a day but it didn't work out. I'm excited for the pin drawing.

Thanks so much for those that are giving pins for the drawing.

By the way are the pin up for drawing only those from the event or could I send a pin to up the drawing pile????

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THINKING OF US ALL WHO CANNOT BE THERE WITH YOU. I WOULD LOVE TO BE ADDED TO YOUR LIST. EMAIL IS ON THE WAY!!

Sounds like fun, please count me in...email with info on the way.

I would love to be included in the pin drawing. Email sent. Thanks! :)

Just sent an e-mail or two to Perny...count me in, sounds like great fun! :D
Happy pinnin',
agnes!

Bumping up, 'cause you got less than a week to get your info emailed to me. Remember you have to email me by Sunday @ midnight (like I'm really gonna be awake at midnight on a Sunday LOL) :rolleyes: :p We've got over 30 participants so far and would love to have some more!

:D :D :D

You are so thoughtful and clever....
Thank you for making us feel part of the fun!
I'm "e" mailing my info right now.....
Have a great time!! barbara

:p E-mail sent :p

Thanks so much for giving us the chance to share in the excitement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter