Beach Club vs. Copper Creek villa

WDisneyWLove

Mouseketeer
Anyone like one over the other and why? We have stayed at Beach club before and the kids love stormalong bay. So, we booked a bounce back months ago for 1 bdrm cl. Today, I noticed I could get a 1 bdrm villa at copper creek for about $1200 less for the same dates. Does Copper creek include CL? Thanks!

You can get Club level if you are a DVC member at CCV. It’s called Reunion Station and it’s a separate upcharge. It’s outside in a separate building and includes food, wine and beer, but shortened hours compared to a regular CL. I prefer CCV, love the resort and massive lobby, especially at Christmas. The pool is great, but my kids always want to swim in the quiet pools, so there’s no advantage staying at BC (for us) except for the proximity to Epcot. CCV has two beautiful pools and 3 hot tubs. Check out some videos on YouTube, will definitely help you out!! Good luck deciding!!

You can get Club level if you are a DVC member at CCV. It’s called Reunion Station and it’s a separate upcharge. It’s outside in a separate building and includes food, wine and beer, but shortened hours compared to a regular CL. I prefer CCV, love the resort and massive lobby, especially at Christmas. The pool is great, but my kids always want to swim in the quiet pools, so there’s no advantage staying at BC (for us) except for the proximity to Epcot. CCV has two beautiful pools and 3 hot tubs. Check out some videos on YouTube, will definitely help you out!! Good luck deciding!!

Aww....darn! We are not DVC....yet! I wish we were though. My husband is the only hold out. That's great info though, thanks so much!

I almost mentioned Reunion Station...I debated adding it on when we stayed at CCV, but the service times were awkward with our schedule. We were CL to DVC converts and I was in slight withdrawal, haha. Reviews were also mixed at the time and it made me nervous! I wasn't a huge fan of Stormalong Bay either, I feel like there might be something wrong with me as beloved as it is among Disney fans:)

I almost mentioned Reunion Station...I debated adding it on when we stayed at CCV, but the service times were awkward with our schedule. We were CL to DVC converts and I was in slight withdrawal, haha. Reviews were also mixed at the time and it made me nervous! I wasn't a huge fan of Stormalong Bay either, I feel like there might be something wrong with me as beloved as it is among Disney fans:)

I agree!!! It’s just not the same! We went and toured RS, but the lack of food and hours just disappointed us. We had two days booked, but canceled them.

The kids love stormalong bay but I found it hard to keep track of them! I did, however, love the proximity of beach club to epcot. On the other hand, I have wanted to try Wilderness lodge for a few years now. But we have been spoiled with CL and require at least a 1 bdrm. It shouldn't be this hard to choose, should it?!

We really like BCV but we prefer overall atmosphere and theming at CC Villas. We love taking the boat to MK. CC also has nice pool and restaurant options. The new villas are also nicely done.

When you say you have a 1 bedroom CL at the beach club do you mean a suite and not a 1 bedroom villa? If it is a villa, since when is club level available with a villa?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter