Becky and Jeff- 2/8/10 BW Croquet Lawn/LSS/UK Lochside- TR- Update 8/8 dessert party

Awww!
Loved the photos Becky!!!
They are beautiful!

I am sooo happy we chose Becka and Nate, when I showed our e-pics to my dad, he actually cried. I am famous for not smiling for the camera and being terrible at taking pics of, so he was very impressed and very moved at how natural we both looked and how non-posed we were. Can't wait to see what they do on our actual VR date!

I am impatiently waiting for the rest of your PJ!

How are the preparations for your cruise coming along? I am so jealous! Wish I could snag one of the left over cabins and come right along :banana:

Morning Becky - things look great - would love to hear more - but I am sure you are very busy getting ready for your cruise. Can't wait to hear about that also.

Have a wonderful time and take lots of photos.

Linda

Aww yay!! Becky these are just gorgeous!! I love all the little touches of green...the pop!! Thank you for sharing them!!

Ah Becky, those pictures are GORGEOUS!!!! Everything looked so wonderful!

2 more days til your cruise... you better finish this report because when you get back you have a cruise TR to start!!!;)

Hope you had a wonderful time on your cruise!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures!!

Your pictures look great so far! I love your hair, it curled so nicely, and what a lovely colour! I love how you really seemed to enjoy the morning, that is what it should be like! I look forward to reading more

Awww!
Loved the photos Becky!!!
They are beautiful!

I am sooo happy we chose Becka and Nate, when I showed our e-pics to my dad, he actually cried. I am famous for not smiling for the camera and being terrible at taking pics of, so he was very impressed and very moved at how natural we both looked and how non-posed we were. Can't wait to see what they do on our actual VR date!

I am impatiently waiting for the rest of your PJ!

How are the preparations for your cruise coming along? I am so jealous! Wish I could snag one of the left over cabins and come right along :banana:

Thanks! Aww that's so cute that your dad cried! I am sooo happy with our pics too!

beautiful pics! :goodvibes

Thank you!

Morning Becky - things look great - would love to hear more - but I am sure you are very busy getting ready for your cruise. Can't wait to hear about that also.

Have a wonderful time and take lots of photos.

Linda

Thanks! I took over 2200 photos :scared1:

Aww yay!! Becky these are just gorgeous!! I love all the little touches of green...the pop!! Thank you for sharing them!!

thanks!

Awww. You're pictures are fantastic!

Have an amazing time on your cruise. I'm so so so jealous!

Thanks! The cruise was fabulous, we want to book another one now!

Ah Becky, those pictures are GORGEOUS!!!! Everything looked so wonderful!

2 more days til your cruise... you better finish this report because when you get back you have a cruise TR to start!!!;)

Thanks!
LOL I don't know how much of a cruise TR we are actually going to accomplish, 14 nights is A LOT!

Hope you had a wonderful time on your cruise!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures!!

Thanks!

Your pictures look great so far! I love your hair, it curled so nicely, and what a lovely colour! I love how you really seemed to enjoy the morning, that is what it should be like! I look forward to reading more

Thanks! It really was a great morning.
More coming up now!

I'm back!

Our cruise was fantastic! I wish we were still there. After 14 nights it felt like home.
The day before we left there was a package slip in our mailbox saying that our wedding photo CD was being held hostage for a balance due of $.34 and if we didn't pay it then they were returning to sender on the 13th. We had to haul ourselves to the Post Office before it closed since we wouldn't be around the next two weeks. I was so mad, because they had that sitting there for almost 2 weeks and we hadn't gotten any kind of notification. Anyways, I have my CD now so I can finish my report!

February 8th 2010, Part Two - Getting dressed!

beckyjeff-0010.jpg

My mom was the last one to have her make-up done. Here I am trying to explain to Krystin how to use my phone.

Then the girls got dressed and we tried to figure out their sashes and bows

beckyjeff-0028.jpg

beckyjeff-0035.jpg

Mom checking herself out:
beckyjeff-0038.jpg

Then it was time to put my veil in
beckyjeff-0043.jpg

flower first
beckyjeff-0045.jpg

determining how much face to cover and how to angle it.
beckyjeff-0052.jpg

It has a bunch of crystals along the bottom edge, but Patrica put it on with them facing me because it sat better that way. Then when I flipped it over after the ceremony the crystals were visible
beckyjeff-0064.jpg

Finally it was time to get into my dress!

28821_720590668376_1514184_42753619_5853835_n.jpg

beckyjeff-0079.jpg

beckyjeff-0083.jpg

beckyjeff-0087.jpg

they are trying very hard to remember what they each learned at the bridal shop about lacing me up!

beckyjeff-0089.jpg

beckyjeff-0098.jpg

yey all done!

beckyjeff-0099.jpg

My perfume

beckyjeff-0100.jpg

putting on my something old and borrowed, a bracelet from Krystins mom

beckyjeff-0102.jpg

having my necklace fastened while on the phone. I think I was calling Krystin and my Dad to try and track down my engagement ring that had accidentally ended up in the bag Krystin was taking to my parents room.

beckyjeff-0107.jpg

My mom put on my shoes for me.

Finally we were ready to go. We had sent Krystin off with all our bags and Patrica was all packed up. As we headed for the door Patricia reminded us of my bouquet! We grabbed it from the box in the living room and left the box behind (sorry housekeeping!) By now it was 11:15 and we were supposed to have met in the lobby at 11am. Everyone else was down there waiting for us. I wasn't really sure why we needed all of our relatives there as we ended up just doing our first look. However while I was getting ready Nate got some awesome 'mafia' family shots of Jeff's family.

28821_720590309096_1514184_42753561_7057552_n.jpg

I STILL don't know where this sofa is! lol

28821_720590319076_1514184_42753563_3373312_n.jpg

Also the pinwheel boutonnieres were delivered to the guys while they were waiting for us.

beckyjeff-0066.jpg

beckyjeff-0059.jpg

beckyjeff-0073.jpg

beckyjeff-0074.jpg

are the girls ready yet?
beckyjeff-0068.jpg

Up next : First Look!

Yay Becky! Welcome back! Glad to hear your cruise was so fun!

Your pictures are great. I love the look of concentration on your mom and MOH's faces while lacing you up!

Can't wait to hear more!

Beautiful pictures! I love seeing more than just the teasers from the blog.

I used Studio 222 as well for my wedding in Puerto Rico.

Yay! So glad you had a great time on the cruise. I love stalking your pics on fb. You would think that they could make this a little more user friendly with the picture thing. Anywhoo, love the new pics you posted. Can't wait to read and see more!

I love all these pics! Keep them coming! I'm so glad to hear that you had a blast on your cruise though I wasn't really thinking you wouldn't ;)

Everything seriously looked gorgeous Becky keep the pictures coming!

Yay Becky! Welcome back! Glad to hear your cruise was so fun!

Your pictures are great. I love the look of concentration on your mom and MOH's faces while lacing you up!

Can't wait to hear more!

Thanks! haha they were both really concerned about lacing me up properly

Welcome back!

welcome back! Great pictures!

Welcome back. Pictures are great!

Thank you ladies

Beautiful pictures! I love seeing more than just the teasers from the blog.

I used Studio 222 as well for my wedding in Puerto Rico.

Thanks! I saw your pics on their blog, gorgeous!

Yay! So glad you had a great time on the cruise. I love stalking your pics on fb. You would think that they could make this a little more user friendly with the picture thing. Anywhoo, love the new pics you posted. Can't wait to read and see more!

haha thanks Tanya!

I love all these pics! Keep them coming! I'm so glad to hear that you had a blast on your cruise though I wasn't really thinking you wouldn't ;)

Everything seriously looked gorgeous Becky keep the pictures coming!

Thanks Ashley! The cruise was fantastic and we can't wait to go on another one!

February 8th, 2010 - Part Three - First Look!

When we arrived in the lobby I saw all of Jeff's family as well as my dad and grandpa. They were all gathered around the round sofa under the awesome fish chandelier in the entrance to the resort. I told everyone a quick hello and then Becka and Carol started to usher me out to the patio to see Jeff for our first look.

Jeff was waiting patiently for me.

beckyjeff-0108.jpg

you can see the door opening and me starting to appear

beckyjeff-0131.jpg

my mom and Carol fluffed up my train and made sure I got out on the patio safely and then retreated back inside

sneaking up on him
beckyjeff-0111.jpg

beckyjeff-0148.jpg

I love the look on his face in this one
beckyjeff-0114.jpg

beckyjeff-0120.jpg

I know you!

Love your necklace
beckyjeff-0141.jpg

beckyjeff-0155.jpg

yey pinwheel!
beckyjeff-0126.jpg

we spent several minutes just hugging and kissing and chatting

beckyjeff-0163.jpg

beckyjeff-0177.jpg

beckyjeff-0183.jpg

Then Becka and Nate started to look around and see what kind of fun shots they could get. There is all this wicker furniture out there and they had a few small kid sized chairs, they thought it would be fun if we sat in them. It was indeed fun.

beckyjeff-0168.jpg

beckyjeff-0180.jpg

They also got a few great shots of just me and some great bouquet shots as well.

beckyjeff-0191.jpg

beckyjeff-0194.jpg

beckyjeff-0167.jpg

beckyjeff-0186.jpg

Then we moved over to the stairs and they took a bunch of photos of us there.
These are two of my favorites

beckyjeff-0203.jpg

beckyjeff-0212.jpg

We just kinda chilled on the stairs for awhile. Eventually we went back inside. I felt bad that everyone was just standing around waiting for us to finish being photographed. While we were out there though Erin gave her 'date' Oni my camera and Oni became the photographer for the first half of the day before my friend Aubrey's husband became a shutterbug at the reception.

Here are some pics that were taken while we were outside.

weddingetc173.jpg

weddingetc171.jpg

weddingetc172.jpg

We all gathered in the lobby and then headed to the elevators so we could go down a floor, out a door, in another door, down a long hallway, and then pause inside another door lol.

Here's us parading through the lobby.

28821_720590428856_1514184_42753582_6748745_n.jpg

28821_720590433846_1514184_42753583_1422914_n.jpg

As we were walking I saw a guy in a Hangover shirt that looked like he had the baby in a snugly on his chest. I said something about it and Krystin thought I was referencing the movie and started saying that nothing like that was going to happen lol

We caused a bit of a commotion at the elevators taking two trips, but eventually we all got down and over to where we needed to be. As we were all waiting I was feeling a bit weird about the fact that I was waiting with Jeff to walk down the aisle. Before I knew it though it was just me, my dad and my MOHs.

Up Next: The Ceremony!

Glad you got the notice about the postage for the CD before you left, what a pain!

Becky, great pictures! I love how you were able to get so many great getting ready shots. That is one thing I hated about an early Epcot ceremony, we were in such a rush for everything! The first look pictures are super cute too, especially the ones in the little chairs :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter