Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo Final thoughts 8/23

Boy have I been slacking ! I a uploading more pix for an update and reading my notes /We are getting to the Belly Dancing part:goodvibes:goodvibes

I left of with our breakfast at GF . We hopped on the monorail and headed to Epcot. Now well know the Mono has Poles:rotfl2:

[/URL

Dawn did me proud:rotfl2:

We headed to the World

[URL=http://s563.photobucket.com/user/englishrose47_/media/Disney%20vacations/278_zpse5601df3.jpg.html]

Dawn called the Queen

We passed Father Christmas in England

We walked on to Morocco

Very Sassy looking :rotfl2:

Marie and I pose in front of what has been used by men as another sassy pose :rotfl2:And once again the pix did not edit so Stand on your heads to view !!:rotfl2:

We looked around and started causing Mayhem ,

The Staff were smiling and customers laughing I think we drummd up business for them:rotfl2:

I will leave off here ,and continue our day at Epcot later

It's good to see that Disney pole dancing lives on.:rotfl:

You know Cherie ,I get all the blame for Pole Dancing and really you are the culprit :rotfl2::rotfl2:. I know you recognize the Morocco watering hole ;):rotfl2:

:rolleyes1

I blame Jordan....it started with dance moves on his tr, which led to me and a carousel horse, which didn't survive the dance. :lmao:

my boys know that watering hole well!

It's good to see that Disney pole dancing lives on.:rotfl:

Yes and I think you should post the pix of how it all began!!!!!!:rotfl2:
Looks like you're all having fun :)

Ye we did Jo !!!! PS you are still the BESTEST:hug:

:rolleyes1

I blame Jordan....it started with dance moves on his tr, which led to me and a carousel horse, which didn't survive the dance. :lmao:

my boys know that watering hole well!

Yes Jordan did start it :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Great pics and update. Looks like a fun time at Epcot.

After our BELLY DANCING in Morrocco, we continued on around the World

Yet another tree!!

Not F & G but still pretty

We stopped to listen to a group performing

I have to leave off here as I need to upload more pix from my laptop !!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter