Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo Final thoughts 8/23

Here, Rosie! Reporting for duty! ;) :rotfl2:
Sorry I have not been around much, but work has been going crazy and will still be for the next two weeks.

LOVE your update! :thumbsup2

I completely understand Karin !!This I a very busy month for me too! The girls graduation is this weekend , and then I have to get ready for Williamsburg, maybe August will be less hectic !!!

Sorry I missed this update Rosie!

The Castle looks beautiful and I'm glad you liked all your food :)

Sorry I missed this update Rosie!

The Castle looks beautiful and I'm glad you liked all your food :)

Thanks Jo !! I usually do enjoy my food:rotfl2::rotfl2:It was a great evening . I hve uploaded more pix so maybe today after Kyle's 6th Grade graduation I can do another update !! Yes folks my baby is of to middle school in the Fall!!:worried: So this has ben a VERY busy month!!

Here Rosie!!!!

I really did like the castle all decorated for the holidays.

I am glad you enjoyed your meal. I know we all enjoyed lunch when we went.

I would love to see all the graduation pictures.

Here Rosie!!!!

I really did like the castle all decorated for the holidays.

I am glad you enjoyed your meal. I know we all enjoyed lunch when we went.

I would love to see all the graduation pictures.

Well I didn't take any at Kyle's as Judy said don't bring your purse and guess where my camera was :rotfl2: Judy posted from her phone on FB!! I'll have her Tag them to me . As for the girls Yes I did get a few of them, It was like impossible at the Graduation , couldn't get to much but have a few before and after . Again Judy may have [posted on FB!!! Let me tell you I am soooo glad to see this month over . I am exhausted .

We did go out for supper at Fuji Grill in town , 8 of us I had shrimp and scallops yummy . Half of it is home in the fridge. The chef squirts Saki in your mouth and tosses broccoli at you to catch with your mouth . Samatha loved this and Kyle :rotfl2: No not the Saki he got Baby Saki !!!!:rotfl2: I fell asleep very early and slept till my alarm went off and am still exhausted !!!!

After our BOG supper and the meeting of the Beast we headed out to enjoy The Christmas Party. I couldn't resist a shout out to Pat;)

Found a spot ( not to good a one to watch the Fireworks

Then we found a Character Greet ( help me Janet who is this

I can't find anymore pix of the party so Janet please help. Janet and I eventually headed back to Pop. Where I found a POLE !!!!:lmao:

As I recall this was our last night , as all pix after this are of me and my solo day at Epcot . So I will close here and continue with that day later

Hey Rosie,

Overall how did you enjoy the Christmas party at MK?

How much trouble can you get into solo? :rotfl2:

Nice Character Greet with Merida! Are you sure you remember how to tour Disney solo anymore? You usually have at least three others to help keep you straight..............:rotfl:

Rosie, I somehow missed the update where you went back to Pop and took some pictures and then went to BOG for dinner. I'm glad it was a success for you. We've had three good meals there (although we are giving it a rest because there are several at Epcot we still need to try).

The meet and greet was with Merida from Brave.

Nice Character Greet with Merida! Are you sure you remember how to tour Disney solo anymore? You usually have at least three others to help keep you straight..............:rotfl:

Ditto!

That's an adorable picture. Love your sweatshirt. Very cute!

How convenient that you found a pole. :rotfl2:

Hey Rosie,

Overall how did you enjoy the Christmas party at MK?

How much trouble can you get into solo? :rotfl2:

I enjoyed it !! The rides were walk on basically and the extra characters out were fantastic . Ican't find my pix with the 7 dwarves , so am hoping Janet has some !!

You are right I haven't done a solo trip in along time , although I did have the whole day my last day. I do have a lot of pix for that , as I wantd to ensure I saw all the story tellers !!! Oh andtanks for MERIDA, I could NOT remember her name :confused3:rotfl2:

Rosie, I somehow missed the update where you went back to Pop and took some pictures and then went to BOG for dinner. I'm glad it was a success for you. We've had three good meals there (although we are giving it a rest because there are several at Epcot we still need to try).

The meet and greet was with Merida from Brave.

Yes I have liked both dinner and lunch at BOG and I am hooked on thelemon cupcakes !!!

Ditto!

That's an adorable picture. Love your sweatshirt. Very cute!

How convenient that you found a pole. :rotfl2:

I know I just find POLE$S everywhere !!!!:rotfl2:

I know this is the wrong TR, but have a great time in W-burg! I so wish I could have gone this weekend, but it just would have been too much with NO days off from work except the weekend!

Can't wait to hear all about it! :thumbsup2

Love Williamsburg! Used to live about 1 and 1/2-2 hrs from there depending on traffic. Hope you have a great time.

I hope so too!!! It has been many years since I visited Williamsburg !! First time t Yorktown and Jamestown !!!

I know this is the wrong TR, but have a great time in W-burg! I so wish I could have gone this weekend, but it just would have been too much with NO days off from work except the weekend!

I wish you could have made it too !!! Always next year or this September ;):goodvibes

Looked like a great meal at BOG. The restaurant is so pretty.
Always finding those poles where you go. LOL.

Looked like a great meal at BOG. The restaurant is so pretty.
Always finding those poles where you go. LOL.

Yes I have enjoyed both lunch and supper there . So sad we can't make it there in September , no ressies available for supper and haven't been able to fit in lunch as with FD it has been a nightmare to find places at reasonable times !! Oh yes I find the poles everywhere :lmao::lmao:

I will continue with my lasy day!! Said goodbye to Janet as she was leaving and headed to my favorite Park........

It was starnge being alone but I had a good time any way!!!

IMG][/URL]

A Disney Duck !!

Okay so you guessed Epcot !!!

My mission today was to see as many of the Story tellers as possible

Not bad and I have more but you get the idea .
Stay tuned for more SOLO Epcot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter