Besides a backpack or purse, anyone have a favorite?

Hi Ladies!!

A while back I'd gotten this bag and a nice pastel purple one for my Disney trips. I love these bags!!!!! They can hold water bottles on either side or sippy cups. It holds all your personal items as well as a few extras. They have newer bags now with all sorts of color combinations.

All the bags that are being posted are cute!

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/i/1302T,58,_Overland-Equipment-Donner-Bag.html

I like this one too. I have it in light blue & green, which was clearanced a few years ago.

I LOVE my Vera Bradley "Lizzy":love:.

1451671-1-2x.jpg

I LOVE my Vera Bradley "Lizzy":love:.

1451671-1-2x.jpg

Me too! ;)

A wristlet would work. I happen to know your items will fit into it :rolleyes1

My husband got me one so I would ditch my fanny pack idea and I have to say I actually love it. Mine is coach but you can pick them up for about $12 at target. Its just a wallet looking thing with a strap on it so you can wear it around your wrist or even hook it to a stroller or something. Bonus part is you can still use it as a wallet.

I tried a Vera Bradley Wristlet for the first few days (forgot my crossbody bag...the horror!!), but it chafed my wrist pretty bad. I have NEVER liked carrying something with a thin strap around my wrist, so that may be part of the issue. Plus, my camera wouldn't fit in it. I ended up going off property and getting a Vera Bradley Lizzy so I could let my wrist heal! :rotfl:

I carry a Baggallini messenger bag at the parks. It's just the right size, and the little pocket on the front strap is perfect for park tickets & fast passes. It also has a pocket for a cell phone, and a mesh pocket for a water bottle.

I bought this bag just for our trip in the dark brown. I've got it all packed now as we leave tomorrow and it's holding a TON for the actual airplane ride, yet it's not that big. It's just organized really well. I'll have much less in it at Disney, but will be able to carry a bit more than a smaller bag like rain ponchos (4), my tampons :blush:, sunscreen and sun glasses (for my girls too), a plastic bag to put it in on water rides etc...... I really like that's it's a messenger style (cross body). Much easier to carry for me.

I just bought the baggallini in lime green & it's so cute! Can't wait to use it in just a few weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter