Best and Worst QS at Magic Kingdom

You can't eat at BOG on the fly. You need an ADR, and for that reason, I wouldn't put it on any "best of QS" list.

Do they still let you wait on the bridge for hours if you don't have an ADR, or is that out too?

There is, or was, also a noodle bar on the path near the firework dessert party. I only have seen it open twice, but when it is there are huge lines.

I had to look it up... Tomorrowland Terrace which now says open seasonally and sells standard burger fare. What a waste of space and valuable shade.

Do they still let you wait on the bridge for hours if you don't have an ADR, or is that out too?

IDK if that happens on it's a slow day. When we were there last October and it was busy at the MK, you couldn't get in without an ADR.

Not the healthiest, but for a once a year visit to the MK, I love eating at Casey's Corner. I annually have my favorite theme park junk food -- a chilli cheese dog there and later a Mickey bar (My whole family looks at this as a treat.)

Places like the Unofficial guide don't give it a high rating, but we love it and it's a once a year tradition for us. // All the other places I've tried in the past were OK, but nothing really stood out as a place to go back to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter