Best Charcuterie Board?

GrumpyFamilyof5

DIS Veteran
Would love to hear all opinions on where to find the best charcuterie board? My daughter loves them so would like to get one somewhere next visit! Thanks!!

My house! I'm from Wisconsin, and with all due respect to Mickey and Minnie, we got cheese coming out of ears!

All kidding aside, my DW enjoyed Baseline TapHouse (it has California cheese so that is a knock against it for me) and I enjoyed the board at Brown Derby. Both spots are at DHS. Happy hunting. :)

It might not be extra fancy, but Baseline has the best deal at WDW for $10.
I agree. Love the one at Baseline and can’t wait to have it both days on our trip in January!
Baseline is our favorite hangout spot!

From Disney's webpage:

California Cheese and Charcuterie Plate
Toma Farmstead Cheese, Point Reyes Original Blue Cheese, Laura Chenel's Sonoma Goat Cheese, Chorizo and Calabrese Salami, Cornichons, Grapes and Toasted Baguettes
$10.00

Agree with baseline and nomad. Chefs used to have both a cheese board and a meat and pate board that were both good. Friends recommended jocks at springs but have not tried it yet. Look toward to hearing others suggestions.

Would love to hear all opinions on where to find the best charcuterie board? My daughter loves them so would like to get one somewhere next visit! Thanks!!
Best one I have had in a while was at "Stir" at the new Swan Reserve hotel. Its the lobby bar/lounge there. The "salumi" platter and the spiced almonds were so good. Its not a big board. But we were kinda blown away how much we liked literally everything on it..

the hotel also has a pool bar with a seperate menu. However, they said we could order from either one. So if you want to sit outside, you can still order from either.

swan-reserve-stir-lobby-bar-1024x576.jpgScreenshot_20211228-174356_Drive.jpgScreenshot_20211228-174412_Drive.jpg

My daughter used to get the one from bog breakfast. It was significantly more food then the other breakfast options too. Sad it is gone.

I've looked them up, so many look good, will be hard to decide lol...the only one I can't find is Nomad, doesn't show on the menu..

It's not on the Nomad menu that is posted but they have a short "specials" menu that you can see when you are there.

Le Cellier had an awesome board, but I haven't been there in a long time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter