Best Drinking Spots / Nighttime Entertainment

True story....we went to the Atlantic Dance Hall the night we got married at the Swan & Dolphin. My wife went to the bar to get some drinks and didn't come back for a while. I turned around and she was talking to a couple that was over excited that we had just gotten married. The next thing I noticed, the lady was rubbing her back and then my wife knew what was going on....Swingers! Who knew they would be at Disney, but I guess that place kinda would be a good place for them to be on the lookout.

It wasn’t open as late, but we enjoyed the River Roost with Yeeha Bob at POR.

There was a place in the French Quarter with a one man band guy that was really fun. Scat Cat’s Lounge, I think it was called. My son was 4 when we stayed there and slept in his stroller while we put down an order of wings and a pitcher of beer.

Staying at Riverside and can't wait to see Yeeha Bob! I have an evening planned to eat and have drinks there while we watch him perform. We might have to walk next door to French Quarter and check out their lounge too.

I put in vote for Hanger Bar at Disney Springs.

Always hit up Trader Sams though.

Wave - great if overheating at Disney World and need an adult beverage at Contemporary (quick monorail jump). Nice cool, shaded restaurant (with great food and drinks).

Staying at Riverside and can't wait to see Yeeha Bob! I have an evening planned to eat and have drinks there while we watch him perform. We might have to walk next door to French Quarter and check out their lounge too.
The lounge at POFQ has 2 performers who were part of Off Kilter. They were there four nights a week on our trip.The jazz performer left a few years ago.

Bob gets my vote. Fun for kids and adults plus right there next to the liquor.

upload_2018-4-30_20-46-8.png

Following as my partner and I are looking for spots to have a night time (or even day) drink on our two week trip. We're staying at Port Orleans so good to hear their bars are getting good reviews. We've also got Jellyrolls, Abracadabar and Trader Sams on the list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter