Best Kept Secrets - Things to do not on Map?

seeking pixie dust

Mouseketeer
I'm looking for some great tips of things to do that might not be on a map or not well known. For example, on our trip in September (after reading about this on these boards), we let my daughter make a wish in Cinderella's wishing well. We were fortunate that she wished for pinks hearts from Disney (she was 3 1/2 at the time). One day while she was sleeping in her stroller, we were able to buy a pink heart pillow with the Princesses on it. When she awoke, she found the pillow behind her head. She thinks Disney is the most magical place on earth!

Anyway, I've read about the paint brushes on Tom Sawyer Island and the Beverly's at Epcot... I'm sure there are so many things to find and check out for us adults as well as for my kids (turning 2 and 5 for out next trip). Please offer me some great tips and things to check out besides well-known attractions and shows. Thanks.

I'm looking for some great tips of things to do that might not be on a map or not well known. For example, on our trip in September (after reading about this on these boards), we let my daughter make a wish in Cinderella's wishing well. We were fortunate that she wished for pinks hearts from Disney (she was 3 1/2 at the time). One day while she was sleeping in her stroller, we were able to buy a pink heart pillow with the Princesses on it. When she awoke, she found the pillow behind her head. She thinks Disney is the most magical place on earth!

Anyway, I've read about the paint brushes on Tom Sawyer Island and the Beverly's at Epcot... I'm sure there are so many things to find and check out for us adults as well as for my kids (turning 2 and 5 for out next trip). Please offer me some great tips and things to check out besides well-known attractions and shows. Thanks.

:welcome: To the DIS!!! :welcome:
If you will PM your "e" address to me I will send you a list of "Walt Disney World Best Kept Secrets"

Charles :thumbsup2

Check for the key under the map at Muppets 3-D...and the net full of Jello (get it...Annette Funicello)...when you enter the ride

Also, have a CM show you (if you can't find it yourself) the wedding ring in the ground at Haunted Mansion.

what are "the beverlys" at epcot?

could you fill me in on the paint brushes on Tom sawyer island???:confused3

In Tinkerbell's Treasures (MK), there's a dresser by the door...peek in the upper left keyhole.

if you could please e-mail me disney worlds best kept secrets. I would love that . We are going in August. my dd's have been thier 3 times b4 but my ds hasn't . I think it would be something new for dd's

thank you my e-mail is pfrenzel69@yahoo.com

ps. this is my 1st post so I hope I am doing this right

I heard there are 5 paint brushes on Tom's Island. If you find one bring it to the CM, and you get a prize or something,I don't know what it is im going to look when we go in June. Once the 5 are found that is it for the day. Thats what I heard, please correct me if im wrong. Does anyone know what the prizes are?:wizard:

cjstarr - the PM wouldn't go through. Could you please email me the list - kmbologna@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Tom Sawyer Island - from what I understand there are paint brushes hidden before the island opens. Whoever finds them can exchange them for a fast pass to SM or BTRR.

Beverly's - These are drinks to try out in Epcot. Not sure the exact location. Can someone help me out with this?

Please keep the tips coming. TY.

Could you send them to me also? We take our first trip to the "world" in Dec. and since it maybe our once in a lifetime I would love to check out a few secrets:) My email is davishalfdoz@yahoo.com

thanks

Could you send this to me, as well? I'm planning a trip for 3 first timers and I want to make sure it's magical for them!

By the way, HI! I'm new around these parts! So far you have all been helpful with my giant Binder-o-Disney. :)

E-mail addy is:

kagrrtt1@memphis.edu

what are "the beverlys" at epcot?

I think they're referring to a Coca-Cola drink called Beverly. I've tried it at the Coke Museum in Atlanta, GA. You should try it to get a nice taste, but I bet you'll never drink it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter