Best Kept Secrets - Things to do not on Map?

I would appreciate a copy of the secrets too! We are going in Dec (I know...the busiest time of the year), and would appreciate something to do other than rides all the time! Thanks!
saksn4@sbcglobal.net

Check for the key under the map at Muppets 3-D...and the net full of Jello (get it...Annette Funicello)...when you enter the ride

Also, have a CM show you (if you can't find it yourself) the wedding ring in the ground at Haunted Mansion.
I was wondering why there was a net full of jello. :lmao: DH couldn't figure it out either.

In Tinkerbell's Treasures (MK), there's a dresser by the door...peek in the upper left keyhole.
I showed this to my DD and a lady with her DD walked by and was giving us some strange looks and DD told her Tinkerbell is in there. The lady didn't believe me. Her DD had a look and was so excited when she saw Tinkerbell. It was kind of cool. It was like I gave her some magic.

Could you please send me the secrets also? We're headed there in a few weeks, and we'd love to see some new things. My husband has been going yearly since he was 9, so it'll be nice to show him some things he's never seen before! Thanks!

savannah-leigh@comcast.net

Thanks!

I hope I have not left anyone out :eek: If you have requested the list and not received it please let me know by sending me a PM and I will resend it.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter