Best Kept Secrets - Things to do not on Map?

Me too me too! If anyone has the time and would be so kind, I would love the tips emailed to me at joeofak at gmail dot com. Heading to WDW for just under a week with my wife and our 4 year old, leaving next week.

Alaska Joe

I heard that after the renovation of the Haunted mansion that the ring is no longer there when you leave?:confused3

I hope I have not left anyone out :eek: If you have requested the list and not received it please let me know by sending me a PM and I will resend it.;)

I'm a semi newbie---can't pm you yet, or apparently type my email in a post :o) would you send it to me as well? it is moonvxn and that's at aol.com. Thank you so much!! I'm sure this is time consuming- I really appreciate it!

Wamest regards-

Hi, I am new here, I would like to have the list also, please kindly send to my email....tjiang@centrin.net.id..... please...thanks a lot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter