Best One Credit (DDP) Steak?

shawnriv

Mouseketeer
Hey Everyone,

I am looking for recommendations for the best one credit steak on Disney property. I've had the steak at BOG and thought it was mediocre very thin piece and looking for other options.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'll agree with Yachtsman but it's a two credits. I've had steak at BOG, Coral Reef, and Tutto Italia in Italy. Half our party like the BOG steak, other half liked Tutto Italia. Pretty sure most are gonna be the same but my brother swears Tutto had the best one credit steak of our recent trip. Coral Reef steak was bleh.....

I was actually really surprised but I loved my steak at T-Rex. It was very good.
14224682_10207585681616255_5202791674529942960_n.jpg

Another vote for yachtsman - it was a gorgeous steak!! Defiantly worth the 2 credits. One credit alone for the bread rolls, the onion twist one WOW :)

Captains Grille or Grand Floridian Cafe. Both have NY strip steak that are really good.

Raglan Road or Kona are a couple of good ones. Maybe 'Ohana not for the quality of the steak but for the AYCTE aspect. I like Tokyo Dining as well.

Olivias cafe at OKW had a pretty good steak there would go back and my DW had the Scallops they were great to.

I also was going to say that the steak we had a few years ago at Mama Melrose was very good. Didn't care for the steak at Rose & Crown and BOG was so-so.

If you like a strip - Mama Melrose. Add the fact that you can make it into a F! package if you want to go to F!, and it's easily Mama Melrose for the win!

Although I haven't been there in over a year, the beef tenderloin at The Wave was a favorite of our family. Also, if you like Asian flavors, the Kalbi Steak and Coconut Shrimp entree at Yak and Yeti is amazing. The steak is so tender and flavorful.

Had the steak at Coral Reef last year, and it was great. If possible, I plan on having a steak at every DDP restaurant we go to at the end of the month. If I remember, I will post an update.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter