• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best place for scallops???

heffalump9

DIS Veteran
On our trips in 96 and 2002 we found several places that served great scallops (Le Cellier, Chefs de France, Coral Reef), but 2003 no luck, any recommendations for my up coming trip?:confused:

Spoodles - I ate here in December and I had the Gratin of Scallops with potato puree, sautéed mushrooms and parmesan breadcrumbs. It was DELICIOUS.

DD loves scallops, and has them wherever we find them!! Last trip, we had them at Le Cellier, Flying Fish, and Narcoosee's - all delicious!!::yes::

I had scallops over a risotto at Flying Fish and it was the best I have ever had. But it isn't always on the menu.
pirate:

Narcoose's serves up a pretty good scallop main dish.
Also had a scallop appetizer last meal at Flying Fish. Very tasty, but at $15.00 for just 3 scallops,I counted it as sadly overpriced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter