Best Place to Buy Souveniers

turls401

Earning My Ears
What is the best place to buy Disney T-shirts, magnets, etc. ? I heard that there was a "Disney Outlet " in Downtown Disneyy. Is this really the case, or are prices the same no matter where you shop? We have a lot of nieces and nephews to buy for...

There is a store called the "Character Warehouse". It's located at the Belz Shopping outlet at the end of International Drive. We were there last week and got some GREAT deals! They have most everything the parks have. There's also a Universal Studios store there too.

There is one even closer ... in the Premier Outlet near the Crossroads on the other side of I-4.

I think the one @Premier is much nicer and much closer/easier to find. We wasted alot of time trying to get in and out of Belz. I can't wait to go back to Premier Outlet Mall 11/2002. Be sure to park on the side with the food court entrance---the Disney and Warner Bros. outlets are on your left just before you enter the food court.

Personally if I had several people to buy for Iwould head down to Route 192 & stop at the Walmart Super Center - they sell groceries, souvenirs, household items, etc.

I dont know if this is going to help much but anyway. After hearing so much about Belz, we decided to go there. Could not for the life of us find it. Even with a map!! So we finally found this mall and it had Character Corner, which was Disney Stuff. It was horrid! It was mainly stuff that you could see no one wanting. The buildings were huge and beige, and right beside it was a gap outlet. If anyone knows what this one was please tell me

The Belz outlets have a Char. Warehouse & a Char. Premiere? They are essentially the same as the one at the Premium Outlets which is definitely closer! We found alot of items at all of these shops last week. And, we are sooo glad that tou guys n the dis recommended them to us! We are hooked!

Regarding Walmart...personally, I looove Walmart, but you can get better quality clothes and items at these outlets, for awesome prices! I only bought one souvenir at Walmart last time! It is worth it to check out the outlets, especially the one at Prem. Out.'s, due to its location (but it was busier!). (unless, you are like me, and your DH "HAS" to go to the Bass Pro Shop, and you can hop over the the Belz outlets across the street! ;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter