Best price for Discovery Cove - Ultimate Day Resort Package?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
Who has the best price for the Discovery Cove - Ultimate Day Resort Package? I do have access to Tickets at Work through my husbands employer but the best price I have found so far is the Mousesavers rate.

Who has the best price for the Discovery Cove - Ultimate Day Resort Package? I do have access to Tickets at Work through my husbands employer but the best price I have found so far is the Mousesavers rate.

I bought the Ultimate Package on Blue Friday. It’s Seaworld’s version of Black Friday. The deal I got saved me $150 compared to Undercover Tourist price for 3 people.

I bought the Ultimate Package on Blue Friday. It’s Seaworld’s version of Black Friday. The deal I got saved me $150 compared to Undercover Tourist price for 3 people.

What was the Blue Friday price on the Ultimate Package and did the tickets have to be redeemed by a certain date?

Does anyone know if SeaWorld offers any other discounts throughout the year besides Blue Friday?

What was the Blue Friday price on the Ultimate Package and did the tickets have to be redeemed by a certain date?

Does anyone know if SeaWorld offers any other discounts throughout the year besides Blue Friday?

The price was $254 per person plus tax. Total for 3 people was $811.53 including tax. The package has to be redeemed within 1 year. Other than the Blue Friday sale the the discount tickets sold via Undercover Tourist, those are the only two discounts I’ve found. I do believe I’ve read on this site about Florida resident discounts.

The price was $254 per person plus tax. Total for 3 people was $811.53 including tax. The package has to be redeemed within 1 year. Other than the Blue Friday sale the the discount tickets sold via Undercover Tourist, those are the only two discounts I’ve found. I do believe I’ve read on this site about Florida resident discounts.

How many days & parks does that price cover? Just trying to learn what is included in that package price, thanks!

How many days & parks does that price cover? Just trying to learn what is included in that package price, thanks!

The package I bought includes the day at Discovery Cove with the dolphin swim & admission for 14 days to Seaworld, Aquatica, & Busch Gardens plus parking at the parks. The 14 day admission can be used before or after Discovery Cove.

The package I bought includes the day at Discovery Cove with the dolphin swim & admission for 14 days to Seaworld, Aquatica, & Busch Gardens plus parking at the parks. The 14 day admission can be used before or after Discovery Cove.

All I can say is....WOW!!! Now that is an amazing value for sure! ::yes::::yes::::yes::

I got the Blue Friday deal also.

However, on the Discovery Cove website, they also have a "give the gift" option which is the ultimate package (ie, includes Busch Gardens and parking) for $254 with block out dates. Can't see why you couldn't buy it as a gift to yourself :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter