Best purse/ bag to carry

I am soo confused, when I look at the baggalini on-line it looks huge! I am a small framed woman, would this bag be too big? Did anyone find it unmanageable. FYI I'm only 5 ft tall. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED! Thank you in advance!:wizard:

Did you go to ebags.com and look at it there. There's a model with it on so you can get an idea of how big it is. Hope it helps, my personal opinion is that it would be perfect size for you, if it looks just a little on the big side (the straps are just a bit to long for her)on my dd8 but not overwhelming then it would be perfect for anyone. Since we aren't going until 2010 I know it will fit her perfectly. Oh and she's a couple of inches below five foot and right under 90 lb. if that helps.

The tag that was attached to my bag reads:

"Overland's lifetime warranty guarantees the materials and workmanship of our packs will stand up to your normal use. In the rare occurence that an Overland product fails or needs repair, please feel free to return it to us. We will assess the damage to determine if repair or replacement is covered by our warranty. Before sending, please clean the item with warm water, mild detergent and a stiff brush, air dry then contact us for shipping details. Never launder your pack in the washing machine or dryer. In case of oil stain, use a commercial quality stain remover. We are confident in our products, and encourage you to fully use your Overland bag...Please enjoy it for years to come."

I saved this tag and my receipt in case anything ever happens to my bag. How do you like your Placer?

I am on the bagsbuy.com website.
There are a TON of bagallini's....
Which one is everyone ordering that is perfect for Disney ?

Thanks

The rip stop nylon is the one most order, probably because of all the bright vivid colors to choose from, the crinkle nylon doesn't have near the pretty colors to me. But again it's all preference, the crinkle is more durable, but come in much darker colors (attracts heat and probably heavier), the rip stop nylon is very light weight, still durable but come in much more bright and fun colors, the Disers all buy the lime green. :thumbsup2 But of course you get the color that you want, I've gotten so far the hot pink,:lovestruc turquois,;) perwinkle,:wizard: and the purple,:upsidedow the lime green is on it's way, yes I know I've gotten a lot of them, but the pink and purple are for me :lovestruc (can't decide which I'm going to keep) the turquoise is for my daughter and niece and my mom ordered the perwinkle for Dis trip and she wanted the lime green for everyday use for now. The computer pictures don't do them justice(although they still look pretty), they are so much prettier in person, more vivid! Hope I've helped! :flower3:

This isn't about purses/bags but I couldn't find where to post it. I figured someone here would know where to put it. I also put it on the budget board.

Does anyone subscribe to http://www.mybargainbuddy.com? This lady named Karen finds internet discounts. I've used several discount codes from her emailing and saved money. Today there's a 20% discount on shoes at http://www.shoebuy.com. They have Crocs for those who like them.:) I've already tried the code and it works on Crocs shoes. The code is ANNIVERSARY08. I guess the bagbuy and shoebuy websites are run by the same folks. Hope this is something ya'll can use.

Excellent site! I wanted to mention to everyone that there is a save10 code at the same site, so make sure you figure out which one is going to save you more money first. Thank you again for this site, it's good to save and be a good stewart of the money we are blessed with. :yay:

I was just wondering if those of you who take a large SLR camera find that it fits in the Baggallini and if so, is protected well enough? I take lots of pictures so the camera is around my neck most of the time anyway but I will have extra lenses and such in my bag. TIA!

Sherry

I was just wondering if those of you who take a large SLR camera find that it fits in the Baggallini and if so, is protected well enough? I take lots of pictures so the camera is around my neck most of the time anyway but I will have extra lenses and such in my bag. TIA!

Sherry

While I would think it might fit, I don't however feel it would be protected, you'll probably need something like the crinkle nylon I bet, anyone with the crinkle nylon baggallini think their big camera would be protected in your type of bag?

Excellent site! I wanted to mention to everyone that there is a save10 code at the same site, so make sure you figure out which one is going to save you more money first. Thank you again for this site, it's good to save and be a good stewart of the money we are blessed with. :yay:

You're quite welcome! I've received such great advice since being here and I'm glad to have been able to help too.

Also, for those of you who have mentioned using some sort of clip to keep the Baggalinni adjuster strap from moving - what exactly did you use?

I'd like to know too. I really liked the bag, but it would have been nice if the straps wouldn't have slid down as the day progressed.

I just ordered the Overland Placer. Thanks to everyone for the advice and the coupon code! :banana:

While I would think it might fit, I don't however feel it would be protected, you'll probably need something like the crinkle nylon I bet, anyone with the crinkle nylon baggallini think their big camera would be protected in your type of bag?

I got the Spice crinkle...I will carry my camera in it, but will probably have it oin a padded pouch then put it in my bag when I need to. I just don't trust it being protected enough if the bag was to be dropped.

Also, for those of you who have mentioned using some sort of clip to keep the Baggalinni adjuster strap from moving - what exactly did you use?

I'd like to know too. I really liked the bag, but it would have been nice if the straps wouldn't have slid down as the day progressed.

I just use a big safety pin! Works perfectly!

I finally ordered the Baggallini in turquoise and can't wait to get it. I was trying to find something that my DBF would carry too, but just gave up on that and figured I would end up carrying the bag anyway. I just hope our camcorder will fit in the Baggallini. Thanks for all the great advice and Savings on here!!

I ordered the MES160 Messenger Bagg in color Lime Ripstop Nylon from bagsbuy.com. My final price was $22.64. Someone mentioned the Lime is the color the Dis members buy. LOL I didn't know that when I ordered! Is that how we will know each other when at DW? LOL

On bagsbuy it is $31.45 (here is the link http://www.bagsbuy.com/baggallini-mes160-messenger-bagg/121602/285135 ) When you use the save10 coupon it is $21.45, Then when you register for the site you get another $2.15 off. So that makes the total $19.30.

Thanks! I eneded up ordering the crinkle one that was a little more expensive. I thought the steel blue color was a little more manly so maybe I could convince my DH to wear it :rotfl: I figure if he balks when it is delivered, I can always return it.

I ordered the MES160 Messenger Bagg in color Lime Ripstop Nylon from bagsbuy.com. My final price was $22.64. Someone mentioned the Lime is the color the Dis members buy. LOL I didn't know that when I ordered! Is that how we will know each other when at DW? LOL

You bet ya!!!! I think if any of us have a baggallini it will show us who is a true Diser! No matter the color! ::yes::

Thanks! I eneded up ordering the crinkle one that was a little more expensive. I thought the steel blue color was a little more manly so maybe I could convince my DH to wear it :rotfl: I figure if he balks when it is delivered, I can always return it.

Yeah, I got the more expensive crinkle also. I got the spice color. I really liked the color of it. And I think I could get DH to hold it if I needed him to...LOL

I just ordered mine using the SAVE10 code and it came to a total of $19.30 for the ripstop nylon. Can't wait to receive it! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter