Best request for Aulani 1bed Island G. View

lmb

DIS Veteran
Hi, I was reading reports and it seemed like the best request for Aulani in a 1 bedroom island garden view would be a high floor in the EWA tower. Is this correct, or is it a high floor with a view of the EWA tower?

Here is what I requested for our recent stay in a 1 bedroom Island View (just got back yesterday) trip:

"EWA Building

Higher floor room ending in xx77 or xx83"

When checking in I was sure to very nicely re confirm our request at the front desk, that I understood it was not guaranteed, and that we were happy to wait for our room.

We got room 677 and had a great view (will be posting it to the room views thread soon) and it was actually ready for us much earlier (around 10:30 am) than we had expected.

As wrld has stated before, the term EWA Long Hall is not a term used by the resort.... just a term used here on the DIS, so CM's may not be familiar with it.

High floor, long wing of the Ewa Tower

Hope you don't mind me jumping on this thread... I am booked in a 1br garden view next month. If I request this area, is it convenient to walking to the pool Auntie's? I know this is where my DD will be spending most of her time. Thanks!

Auntie's is in the 1st floor of the EWA tower at the end. Our room (587) was right over the backyard of Auntie's. I'd recommend requesting rooms high floor odd number ending in the largest number that offers a 1 bedroom (x87 is a dedicated 2 BR).

This gave us an ocean view when looking out from our living room and we could look over the lawn where they do character greetings and other events.

Trees blocked the way of the lawn.

Hope you don't mind me jumping on this thread... I am booked in a 1br garden view next month. If I request this area, is it convenient to walking to the pool Auntie's? I know this is where my DD will be spending most of her time. Thanks!

Yes, the long wing of the EWA tower would be the closest to Aunty's House. All locations are close to the pools. Nothing is far away...it's laid out really well.

Yes, the long wing of the EWA tower would be the closest to Aunty's House. All locations are close to the pools. Nothing is far away...it's laid out really well.

Thanks, I just printed maps and room lists- I like what everyone has recommended!

I definitely want to put in a request, should I call them or is there a concierge I can email? I do have an email address for someone named Brad who booked an activity for my DD.

Thanks, I just printed maps and room lists- I like what everyone has recommended!

I definitely want to put in a request, should I call them or is there a concierge I can email? I do have an email address for someone named Brad who booked an activity for my DD.

I just called Member Services and they aded the request to my reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter