Best restaurants for groups of 16?

FeatureFoil

Earning My Ears
My entire extended family is heading to the world over MLK weekend in 2019. We want to do one meal together a day and otherwise do our own things for the most part.

If you had to pick one restaurant in each park for a party of 16 (8 adults, 8 kids), where would you go?

Thanks!

My entire extended family is heading to the world over MLK weekend in 2019. We want to do one meal together a day and otherwise do our own things for the most part.

If you had to pick one restaurant in each park for a party of 16 (8 adults, 8 kids), where would you go?

Thanks!
I think the easiest restaurants that you'd be able to sit all together would be buffets. I think 1900 Park Fare or Ohana are great outside of the park. Inside I've heard good things about the German restaurant in Epcot or Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom.

Other places you could get around the same time, but your party might have to be split up at different tables.

For that many people, if you want to sit togther, I suspect you will need to call Disney Dining or the resturant directly. While the app will go to 16+ persons, I haven't tried to see how well it works with large groups.
I suspect you may end up seated at several tables.

EPCOT Via Napoli, or Germany Biergarten
AK - I think you would have to do QS or Tusker House
MK - Liberty Tree Tavern might handle that number. Crystal Palace (buffet)
HS - Brown Derby has some larger tables on the main floor, maybe Mama Melrose

Those might be the easiest to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter