Best time to arrive for Super Nintendo World Early Access?

When you scan the QR code, you are taken to a page that asks your party size and then shows you available times. It books up fast, at least on weekends. It is a place where you order at a counter and then they bring your food to your table. You will be seated at a specific table by a team member.

The food is good, but it is a significant time suck to eat here.

If you do the early entry, you stand a better chance of getting the time you would like. BUT, it is important to know that a reservation to the Toadstool Cafe will NOT grant you entry to the land again later if you have left. If you get a reservation, you ALSO need to obtain a VQ entry slot that corresponds to your reservation time so you can get back in if you want to leave the land.

They will allow people to walk in without reservations until the first reservations begin at 9:30am. We have walked in twice and eaten dessert for breakfast. We won't return for a lunch or dinner meal until they drop the reservation system for this place. A reservation simply allows you to get in line, but the line is always super long so it isn't worth the amount of time it takes to eat there all the time.
If you have Universal Express pass, do you still need a VQ to go back for lunch at Toadstool Cafe? Or will you be able to show the pass and get a one-time entry? We bought both the early access to Nintendo Land and a UE pass because it's our first trip to Universal Hollywood and we're only going for one day. I know a lot of the rides are duplicates of the ones in Orlando, but I know my kiddo will wanna do the Pets, Harry Potter, Jurassic World and Mummy rides at least once.

If you have Universal Express pass, do you still need a VQ to go back for lunch at Toadstool Cafe? Or will you be able to show the pass and get a one-time entry? We bought both the early access to Nintendo Land and a UE pass because it's our first trip to Universal Hollywood and we're only going for one day. I know a lot of the rides are duplicates of the ones in Orlando, but I know my kiddo will wanna do the Pets, Harry Potter, Jurassic World and Mummy rides at least once.

If you want, you can use your one time entry to the land to go back for Toads later, yes. Just remember you can only use that once per day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter