• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best time to call reservations

wdhinn89

DIS Veteran
I need to call Disney and add the flight times for our trip and add a room request. I do not want to sit on hold for an hour. What time is the best time to call and have a minimum wait time? TIA

I called at about this time (9:45 AM EST) earlier this week and only waited about a minute. I was surprised and pleased!

If you can call any time during work hours (9-5 Eastern), you likely won't wait more than a few minutes. But I called last night at 9:00 and got right through. So you never really know, but definitely try 9-5 when most folks are working.

Every time I call I'm on hold forever. It doesn't seem to matter when I call. It's a very frustrating experience. The last time I called, mid-day a few weeks ago, I was only on hold for about 5 minutes. Then the CM was having trouble with her computer so she put me back on hold. I waited patiently for nearly 20 minutes when I suddenly got disconnected! I wonder if she was having such a computer issue she thought it would be best to just disconnect me. I think I'm joking about that, but maybe it's true! I had to call back and wait 15 minutes again for my call to be answered. Calling Disney is very frustrating and time-consuming!

I would call 7:00 am on the dot. As long as it's not the first day of a promo, your call should go right through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter