• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best trip EVER

WOW!!! I've been to WDW many times, (Like most of us:) ) and I have to say that I have never witnessed anything like that. What a special, lucky, magical moment. I am so happy for you and your family.

Thanks for sharing.:love: I loved that story!!!

dumbo.jpg

My wife's birthday instantly became one of the best she'd ever had and I have a renewed feeling of what a happy place it can be.

Priceless! Sounds like Disney just made another Uber-fan for life...

Thank you for sharing your story! :goodvibes

I love hearing about all the happy things that happen to people!!! :goodvibes

WOW...that is the best...
Makes for a priceless family memory...
Thanks for sharing:goodvibes
Kerri

How great! What a wonderful memory for you all to cherish!

Several years ago, it was early and we were some of the first guests to ride Pooh. As we got to the front of the ride, we saw Tigger and Pooh on the ride! Well, as it turns out, we got in the car with Pooh. He sat in front with our boys, who were probably 14 & 11 at the time. Of course we had not taken our cameras that day! Pooh was so funny! Holding his hands to his mouth at the "scary" nightmare part! It was cute, of course we were lol because the boys were at an age when they were not really into Pooh! haha!

Corinne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter