Best way (or cheapest way) to get groceries to my resort

make sure you are ordering to the right zip code. It different warehouses Things are restocked daily. The prime now app will alert you when it is leaving the wh and you can follow it on the map.
We order prime now to our home it's quite addicting.
I also order small gifts to my mother in Dallas she is always surprized when it arrives. I never have to tell the kids no the kids we don't need another hot wheels so over all we save money.

Exactly. This is great for new users of Uber because the first ride is free I believe and one way is about $10 (Had friends stay at the Wilderness cabins and they Uber'd over to Publix)
But doesn't that take time from your busy day or night. After said and done it will take you 2 to 3 hours. Your on vacation why would yawns to spend time in uber and at the store

But doesn't that take time from your busy day or night. After said and done it will take you 2 to 3 hours. Your on vacation why would yawns to spend time in uber and at the store
Publix closes late and it should not take 2-3 hrs. Uber will arrive at your destination in about 10 minutes (used it once there when we were staying at the Poly). Takes about 15 minutes to get to Publix and about 30-45 minutes to shop if you are taking your time.

Just got back from a 9 day trip and I can not enough great things about amazon prime now. It was fast and everything I ordered was waiting for me when I got there. This will be a must do for me and my family anytime we go down there now. Any questions you have I would love to answer them.

Another option is Instacart, not sure what stores are available but you can pick your delivery window time and some one shops and then delivers for you.

I deliver/shop in my local area for extra money right now before I get further into my twin pregnancy but I have never used the app to shop myself as where I live doesn't have it yet. I am in the mountains.

Another app that is similar is Shipt but not sure if they are in Orlando yet or not.

It is just another option. I plan to do it next time we got Disney bc we will have twins and will need extra stuff if we don't get a rental car to save money. I will say you can edit the address to include your room # if Disney allows this. I have delivered to nursing homes and rehab clinics because they have given me the full information and included things like the door code. In certain areas Instacart shoppers can even deliver beer, wine, and spirits so may be another option for those staying at Disney but not wanting to shop themselves!

It was well worth it for me. I think I will start doing this at home. The only thing I couldn't figure out was how to apply to my Savings Catcher.

If you go into the app and then my account and click my orders, click the order and it should have the TC# at the top. If you highlight it, it gives you a copy option so you can paste it into the savings catcher app. Use your pickup date.

If you go into the app and then my account and click my orders, click the order and it should have the TC# at the top. If you highlight it, it gives you a copy option so you can paste it into the savings catcher app. Use your pickup date.

Thanks for the help. It is too late for that order, but now I know how.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter