Bestfares.com?

tripletvan

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever used this internet site for their airline tickets to WDW? Has anyone become a member? they have a decent price for our tickets in November but I am leary what do you thinlk?

My mother in law was a member (or is?) of Best Fares.com. She signed up to get tickets for their trip to Europe 2 summers ago. She says she paid a pretty good rate for their tickets but it wasn't worth it to sign up for their service. She found tickets with simiar prices on other websites after she bought through them. Check around first and see what prices are being offered, you may be able to do better with bestfares or you may not.

The web site owner/creator or whatever you call him, Tom Parson's of bestfares.com, is often on Good Morning America talking about airfare and hotel deals he offers online.

These are two popular web sites for comparing airfare prices:
www.sidestep.com
www.travelaxe.net/

I was a member for a year - A lot of times the fares they showed were not available when you go to book.

I would encourage you to checkout www.biddingfortravel.com - It is an incredible site not only for airlines but also for hotels. I was able to get the WDW Hilton for $50 a night for July 2003.

Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter